Trans TikTok “Celebrity” "Exposed"

Only one who explains the pros and cons of banning new, suspicious members from forums.

Bant!

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

I know some popular TikTokers. I follow their accounts and like their videos. I love to watch travel blogs so much, so @avantoure is one of my favorite TikTokers. She shares her adventures around the world. Her videos are incredible. When I watch them, I feel I travel with her together. I think you know that mental health thread is very popular and wide-discussed now. So, I like to research this theme, too. I follow @mikaylajai, a personal development blogger who shares advice on self-improvement and mental health. And the last one is @sammyrobinson. She shares her makeup tutorials and fashion tips. By the way, if you shoot and post videos on TikTok, you can try to buy tiktok auto views and increase your popularity.

Last edited:
Do I look like a bot? How can you tell if a person is a bot or not? My bad if I am not active at all, I am just a different type of user, at least i think I am a different type of user. Don't ban me Monkey Man, there are people way worse than me!!!

Back