Twin Sister is here and fukkin badass

tallcoolone

So fired up to pick up a TS head but no stock anywhere. Not like this just got announced, any idea when amps will be going out to dealers?

its best to remember through out this year that most manufacturers are DOUBLY behind and it takes a long time to get back on track. dave already was swamped pre-covid due to the exponentially growing success of his 20w offerings and pedal line up.

first, covid halting production for standard production volume due to supply chains literally shutting down.

secondly, and currently more so the problem, is every tom dick and harry have been at home for a year and are buying toys for the house faster than ever.

example, 2020 was Fender’s highest revenue year ever, and by quite a lot what a dealer rep told me. and they are sold out and back ordered like mad.

be patient. Dave deserves it. and likely most other manufacturers as well

The supply chain has been intentionally interrupted for many, many manufacturers.

Everything from automotive to music gear.

Been waiting to buy a Honda SxS for about almost a year now.

My take is it's intentional, but we can't get into that here.

yeeeeeesh....
FEACB67E-355E-41C2-813D-BE960F96D8CD.jpeg

Nah, I’ll wait—I want new, I’m locked in at the old lower price and I have plenty of amps to occupy me in the meantime.

I saw that SW had them listed as “in stock” for a few days a couple weeks ago—was hoping that was going to be good news for me too but nothing yet.

Had an event tonight but came home to that glorious box...just played for a half hour at loud stereo volume and this amp is it. I'm always a treble/presence junky being a big Jimmy Page guy and I never felt the need to nudge the presence up at all. But at the same time has a nice percussive quality that I don't feel in the Marshalls. Subtle, but very cool. Lots of sustain in this amp, even at lower gain settings--easy to play. Surprisingly light too which I wasn't expecting.

I'm excited about this amp--we have a dive bar gig day b4 Tgiving looking forward to opening her up.

Back