Two-Notes Reload into Apollo X2/4

bxlgotham

Sorry for possibly dumb question. I have my Reload working with my 1978 2204 half stack. I want to set volume on my cab to silent and just play/record into X2. What exact output should I use on Reload and with what kind of cable and into what input on X2? Thanks.

Thanks does this need to be a balanced cable or it doesn’t matter? And is this a speaker or instrument cable?

Hi @bxlgotham,

Thanks for getting back to me. This would be an XLR cable and by their very nature they are balanced!

Please let me know if this helps and if there is anything else I can assist with, please feel free to reach out!

Kind regards,

Ross

I tried one but got no signal. Maybe I have the wrong cable and its a mic cable? It's XLR and fits female/male.

Hi @bxlgotham
Thanks for getting back to us. Are you able to send an image of your setup please? Once received we can review and loop back with you!

Kind regards,

Ross

Hi @bxlgotham
Thanks for getting back to us. Are you able to send an image of your setup please? Once received we can review and loop back with you!

Kind regards,

Ross
See attached. I tried two cables, no sound is being sent into the X2.
1666578228222.jpeg

Any help on this? I feel at this point like something just isn't working and I have a brand new unit. Shouldn't I be getting sound out of that output and showing up in the X2?

Hello @bxlgotham - thank you for the back image of your setup.
I see in the photo that you have tested with an XLR to TRS jack cable. When you have everything connected, do you have sound in the physical cabinet connected to the SPEAKER OUT? The level is controled by the SPEAKER knob on the front panel of the Reload? LOADBOX and SPEAKER OUT work simultaneously on Reload.

Hello @bxlgotham
In order to be able to diagnose the issue remotely we will need elements from you, and have the technical team pitch in. Can you please submit a ticket on the Two notes helpdesk (support.two-notes.com) ? Can you please attach the image you provided above, as well as a video showing your whole setup ? For the video, please share the link of the video uploaded through WeTrasnfer, Dropbox, Youtube,etc. in the message (you will not be able to upload the file through the ticketing system). Thank you.

Back