Two Shots Isn't Enough?

After my health issues last year I asked my doctors if I should get vaccinated. They both said that I should. If they tell me I should get the booster shot them I will do that, too. If I trust my life to them why wouldn't I trust them about the Covid-19 vaccine?

Ask your doctor!

After my health issues last year I asked my doctors if I should get vaccinated. They both said that I should. If they tell me I should get the booster shot them I will do that, too. If I trust my life to them why wouldn't I trust them about the Covid-19 vaccine?

Ask your doctor!
I would find new doctor.

If he/she didn't suggest boosting your immune system with diet and supplements, he/she is looking to make money.

Some doctors are slaves to pharma, get yourself a Homeopath,

Ask your doctor!
I have a bit of a thought experiment for you. Since it has been proven by the latest Israeli data that the first two shots have failed in efficacy...hence the boosters... why would a 3rd or 4th shot of the exact same stuff not have the same failed outcomes?

Ask your doctor!
Find another Dr bro
Yours is delusional😑😑
BDF69A73-0163-43E9-88CA-D3E1A52FDCBB.jpeg

Last edited:
I would find new doctor.

If he/she didn't suggest boosting your immune system with diet and supplements, he/she is looking to make money.

Some doctors are slaves to pharma, get yourself a Homeopath,
Sure, because homeopathic medicine is the reason for the increased lifespan that we have today.

I have a bit of a thought experiment for you. Since it has been proven by the latest Israeli data that the first two shots have failed in efficacy...hence the boosters... why would a 3rd or 4th shot of the exact same stuff not have the same failed outcomes?
Link to Israeli data?

Sure, because homeopathic medicine is the reason for the increased lifespan that we have today.
Nobody is suggesting you will ever need modern medicine, and a good homeopath knows their limitations. But I am certainly not trusting any doctor that suggests taking a shot with unkown materials that pass through the blood brain barrier and causes heart attacks and strokes.

And I am sure you didn't notice that the average life span is decreasing now.

Link to Israeli data?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WWHvrVXo6FWx/
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/14/covid-israel-data-vaccine-efficacy-511777https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/downloadVaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee October 22, 2020 Meeting Presentation Individuals using assistive technology may not be able to fully access the information contained in this file. For assistance, please send an e-mail to: ocod@fda.hhs.gov and include 508 Accommodation and the title of the document in the subject line of your email.

FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines : DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes ***Subject to change***
 Guillain-Barré syndrome
 Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
 Transverse myelitis
 Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy
 Convulsions/seizures
 Stroke
 Narcolepsy and cataplexy
 Anaphylaxis
 Acute myocardial infarction
 Myocarditis/pericarditis
 Autoimmune disease
 Deaths
 Pregnancy and birth outcomes
 Other acute demyelinating diseases
 Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
 Thrombocytopenia