Two Shots Isn't Enough?

Seems like the same story all over the world…
8BFCAE85-0266-4C52-98C9-8435771F6B51.jpeg

All the people that didnt want to take "Trumps" vaccine flipped like a switch when it became "Bidens" vaccine. Just saying

Good for them!
I’m f’n tired of all the crap I’ve had to take re these fake bs poison vaccines. Looks good on them.
Enjoy the spike protein cutting your arteries and causing blood clots, Enjoy future high blood pressure and kidney disease, Enjoy your completely annihilated immune system. Enjoy the minimal oxygen getting to your main organs, your brain, Enjoy never having kids again.
Start using your vaccine passport now while you’re still alive.
Book your trip immediately, probably be your last so make it good.

Last edited:
All the people that didnt want to take "Trumps" vaccine flipped like a switch when it became "Bidens" vaccine. Just saying
How about a link to people who didn't want to take "Trumps" vaccine but are happy to take "Biden's" vaccine. Got anything?

Thanks HD!
Great video, but very very sad at the same time… There are literally hundreds of thousands, probably millions of these stories that are not being shared, anything on Facebook is shut down immediately… Disgusting.
But I can’t guess we can’t believe any of this stuff according to (Donnie B / Patrick010944 / 2HBStrat) unless it’s on CNN, MSNBS or something more “legit” 😉

Reactions: Geo
...my dad passed away shortly after his second shot,
a tough strong healthy farmer all his life… Suddenly he had blood clots all through his chest area, he died of Numerous heart attacks, one massive one that finally took him…

Sad thing is, I can’t even share with my brother that I feel it was a direct hit from the bs vaccination shots.
My whole family has had the two shots and of course, they don’t want to hear anything from me...
If your Dad died from the second Covid vaccination then why aren't the rest of your family, who you say have had both shots, also dead?

Back