Two Shots Isn't Enough?

Only a dirty fucking rat would say something like this. Disgusting.
Not only disguting but shows the complete ignorance of the leftists. They have no idea how anything actually works, they can read and be told but they just don't understand the mechanics of anything. It's the kind of people that don't know how to refill their wiper fluid or put gas in their cars. Mindless zombies.

Yep. Talk about zero class. I've met turds that are better people.
Next thing you know he'll be posting statements about racial gang rape. Oh, wait........................
005AAA96-F548-4CDA-865D-275DCAC34A57.jpeg

I hear ya guys,
but really, what would you expect from a 61 year old mentally ill adult piece of shit who posts stuff like this, while hiding behind a fake identity?
I mean, really, Donnie’s sick. He needs help.
DC0A18DB-19A2-4FBC-A32A-C9F27D7A74B7.jpeg
005AAA96-F548-4CDA-865D-275DCAC34A57.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Geo
View attachment 92520
I hear ya guys,
but really, what would you expect from a 61 year old mentally ill adult piece of shit who posts stuff like this, while hiding behind a fake identity?
I mean, really, Donnie’s sick. He needs help.
Mental illnes is real in America today. So many people popping benzos like they are tic tacs. They don't even realize they are addicted to a brain altering substance becuse they trust the dealers that say they need it. So fucked up.

Last edited:
So, basically nothing, then?
Nah CNN won't report the truth so I got nothing for you. That'd be the only site you'd believe anyways 😄 🤣 .

One of these days you should climb out of the "links" bubble that you live in. You're like the kangaroo from the Dr. Suess story, Horton Hears a Who; "if I can't see it, touch it, or smell it...it doesn't exist."

Nah CNN won't report the truth so I got nothing for you. That'd be the only site you'd believe anyways 😄 🤣 .

One of these days you should climb out of the "links" bubble that you live in. You're like the kangaroo from the Dr. Suess story, Horton Hears a Who; "if I can't see it, touch it, or smell it...it doesn't exist."
Probably much like his testicles :LOL:

Any link would be acceptable over the so-called "common sense" scenario that has been presented. Information has to come from somewhere. Do you trust the Associated Press? The Daily Beast? The Drudge Report? CBS? NPR? Or only Facebook posts?

Fuck Pfizer!! After just one Incident like this, Pfizer should come out....or at least somebody should come out and put a freeze to this mass Vax crap. Even one fucked up I cident like this should make Pfizer feel guilty and shameful and wrong for pro.oting their crap. They just don't give a fuck about you or anyone! Who in the MSM will call them out? The agenda is so painfully obvious. Fatally obvious.

Back