Ty Tabor Yamahas?

japetus

I remember playing these at Mars Music back in the day and they kicked ass. Does anyone still have one?

118B20F4-DE1A-42DA-8018-D8B131EA6D7D.jpeg

I have a green RGX-TT and an emerald green Strat Elite. Both are very cool guitars but the strat weighs as much as a non-weight relieved Les Paul. The Yammy has a very small and thin body.

I remember playing these at Mars Music back in the day and they kicked ass. Does anyone still have one?
Dude- I walked into Mars in Houston at 530 on the Sunday they shut the doors for good.
Walked out with a purple one for 199 bucks, still own it to this day (and I’ve owned hundreds of guitars since) wish I would have bought all they had at the time.

I’ve hung on to it for this long not much I’d trade it for. I’ve owned a green one and an orange one in the past. Not really the same guitars? Just something about this one. I have a friend that owns one of the prototypes and this one happens to be right there with it when it comes to specs. It’s pretty special to me.

I’ve hung on to it for this long not much I’d trade it for. I’ve owned a green one and an orange one in the past. Not really the same guitars? Just something about this one. I have a friend that owns one of the prototypes and this one happens to be right there with it when it comes to specs. It’s pretty special to me.
Can't blame you man. Killer guitars for sure!

They are just cool as fuck. Even my Wife loves to see them. Doug has the longest arms of any human alive lol
Years ago, one of my buds was an overnight DJ at a rock station in Mpls. He'd bring home CDs of various bands I'd never heard of. He gave me a few and one was Gretchen. So, I never even listened to it like a dumbass and gave it away. About 6 months later I went to a bar to check out a local band who was the opener for a national act but didn't know who. KingsX of course, and after the opener we stuck around and were blown away as they did the full Gretchen album from start to finish. Of course, I went out and bought the album that I stupidly gave away months ago. Been a fan ever since.

Back