Tyrannical cops in Florida

How you can infer that from what I said is proof positive you're mentally deficient 🤣
Totally, they need to be in control of their ego.
You're so stupid you think the job is an ego trip. Tell me how a job that has you dealing with the worst of the worst, seeing the worst of the worst, going to work KNOWING there are people that will kill you just for the uniform are wearing all the while being motherfuckered by what seems like people from EVERY walk of life (yet they still know how to do the job better :unsure:) and being thrown under the bus by administrations for political points, builds ego?
You're a weak minded sheeptard that thinks you know all the answers. In the end...you're just a fucking PUTZ

You're so stupid you think the job is an ego trip. Tell me how a job that has you dealing with the worst of the worst, seeing the worst of the worst, going to work KNOWING there are people that will kill you just for the uniform are wearing all the while being motherfuckered by what seems like people from EVERY walk of life (yet they still know how to do the job better :unsure:) and being thrown under the bus by administrations for political points, builds ego?
You're a weak minded sheeptard that thinks you know all the answers. In the end...you're just a fucking PUTZ
Holy shit, you can't be serious...

Like I said your inference ability is fucked. You must have burned yourself out on too much meth, or cocaine 🤡

Yep. Mentally unhinged. But I’ll continue to hang around while we all watch you and Stripped Masculinity cup each others tiny balls.
It’s quite entertaining to watch young love bloom between you two. Where should I send the flowers?
Why don't you swing on by here so I can cup your peas big girl? Once you get the cack, you'll never go back tough "guy". :LOL: :hys:

Only a true gaytard could envy you. I'm not worthy that title :ROFLMAO:
Dude, you’re not worthy of pissing on if you were on fire. So, there’s that.
The really funny part is they still make progress, albeit 30 years behind everyone else.
Yeah, publicly demonizing an entire profession is progress. You two cucks are comically clueless. Enjoy your federal police department comrade.

giphy.gif

Yeah, but your co-worker was probably getting pulled over for a lawful reason. The video I posted, the guy was unlawfully stopped, and his rights were violated.
I remember at the time you said the cop that tased the woman for not wearing a mask outdoors at her kids football game and she was six feet away from everyone..... was within the law... and you seemed to revel in it. I do hope this woman sued as well.

Last edited:
Back