Uber run

not exactley sure. they are doin the xtc first and I was told that those were going to start being built next week. The uber will be next followed by the shiva. I dont think u will have to wait that long and it will be worth it. The new ubers are killer

Thanks Rob.

I can hardly waite,but I guess that I will have to :bash: :LOL: :LOL: . And thanks for all that you guys did. You guys went far and beyound the call of duty to help us out here in Pa. Thanks Noel and Rob

Tone merchants :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Rob I was told that I may have to wait till august to get the new uber,can you confirm that. Brian at supersound was not sure, like you guys they are pretty cool to deal with.There is no hurry..

Hard&Heavy":3bvt0k5k said:
Rob I was told that I may have to wait till august to get the new uber,can you confirm that. Brian at supersound was not sure, like you guys they are pretty cool to deal with.There is no hurry..

Hey. I'm from Northeast PA and have recently become curious about Bogners but for the life of me can't find anyplace that carries the good ones. Would you know of anyplace in PA, forget Northeast I'd settle for anywhere remotely nearby, that would have an XTC and UBER to try out? Based on your post, sounds like they might be tough to come by. Thanks.

There is one place in pittsburgh but they do not carry heads anymore just combos the nearest place is chuck levans in rockville maryland near baltimore. They stock diezel, bogner,65,carr and a bunch of other high end gear.The last time that I was there they had an xtc and a uber if it's not on display they may have it in storage.This a pretty big store check out there web site. :thumbsup:

Hard&Heavy":iyjtjtbn said:
There is one place in pittsburgh but they do not carry heads anymore just combos the nearest place is chuck levans in rockville maryland near baltimore. They stock diezel, bogner,65,carr and a bunch of other high end gear.The last time that I was there they had an xtc and a uber if it's not on display they may have it in storage.This a pretty big store check out there web site. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info. I actually work an hour away from Baltimore every few weeks so I will definately check it out. :rock:

I just wanted to clarify that Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center is in Wheaton, Maryland. You can get to it from the beltway . . . you get off at the Wheaton/Springfield exit and follow the road up to Veir's Mill Road on the left. It's about a mile up the road on the right.

I know this because I went up there this past Saturday for the sole purpose of checking out the Uber and the Ecstasy with a great sales-guy named Brian Meader. This man sat there and went through the amps with me for about an HOUR and Brian knew just about everything that I wanted to know about them. They even have a patch bay set up where you can apply different speaker cabinets to the head you want to hear, just so you can hear the difference. If you don't know if you want to want one, don't go because this will ruin that. You're gonna want one. Unfortunately, I want BOTH of them. And a cabinet. And I'm gonna buy them. In about a month.

I'm not sure if it's against the rules, and I apologize if it is, and please feel free to remove this immediately if I've violated some "Rig-Talk" law, but this is the guy to call over there. He was so great . . . I want to buy all the stuff from him just because he was so nice about it. You can tell him that John from Virginia sent you . . . he might remember!! Here's his info . . . I've been torturing him with repeat e-mails for about a month. ha ha ha ha

Brian Meader
Guitar Sales/Internet Development
Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
(301)946-8808 ext. 430

Thats true it is in wheaton,but only a few miles from rockville. I could not remember the name of the town. I go down there to rockville to the big G.C. that used to be venomens music not sure of the spelling,and then go to chuck levans from there maybe 15 min. from G.C. to there. And brian is really cool to deal with... :thumbsup:

It was so friggin' HARD to not walk out of there with a big credit card debt the other day . . . . it was real REAL hard.

Patience. I've gotta have patience.

-J

Back