UberschallEL34. BEWARE of this guy

halfnote

Sketchy ass dude here.
Locked in a deal
I packed up an amp and cab to ship to him.
I almost purchased a replacement cab yesterday.
Backed out.
He was shopping other trades after he committed to our deal.

This guy is bad news.

halfnote":23h1gr6b said:
Sketchy ass dude here.
Locked in a deal
I packed up an amp and cab to ship to him.
I almost purchased a replacement cab yesterday.
Backed out.
He was shopping other trades after he committed to our deal.

This guy is bad news.

Stop the ex-girlfriend deranged BS. I had limited knowledge of your Hot Cat amp and when I asked other sources they told me "run from that deal" Bad Cat is a hard sell and would be a major downgrade going from a Twin Jet to a Hot Cat. Seriously man you're just amped up and pissed off. I apologized already. No money was transferred, meaning I was even going to pay you to ship your stuff to me. What the hell was I thinking? You're just pissed off because some sucker was going to trade you a $2900 custom ordered Bogner for your $1500 second hand Bad Cat. Geesh man take your freaking medication. I have done plenty of deals on here with no complaints. Everyone is entitled to look out for their interest, if I would have shipped you my Bogner (on my dime) and shipped your head & cab to me (on my dime) and PP you $150 I should have been committed. Take a deep breath and find someone else to bash. You didn't buy another cab and aren't out any money - if you want me to pay you for your time spent boxing up your amps, I'll gladly send you $10.00 to make you quit yer bitchin. WOW man, seriously?

You can argue the details and fairness of the deal all you want.
You wasted a shitload of my time and were working another deal while you knew I was boxing up my stuff to ship.

Deal was not worked out until this morning after I realized the deal was lopsided in your favor. Had looked at what it would cost to ship all the stuff and what the gear I was trading for was worth and if I had to turn around and sell it. Now I will have a DMoll :D

I agree me backing out wasn't good for you, but I was getting hosed after adding up what I was giving up and spending in UPS fees. Why would anyone knowingly go through with a poor decision, that person would be a fool.

Well, you admit to backing out on a deal you committed to. That's all this thread is for. The members that read it can decide for themselves whether they want to conduct business with you or not. Im merely pointing out that you are not a man of your word. Had you tried to renegotiate because the deal wasn't sitting well with you we probably could have worked something out. I was willing to overpay for your amp because I wanted it. I made many offers and we finally settled on one you were happy with. Instead of being upfront you made another deal and welched on ours.
Congratulations on your new d moll.

UberschallEL34":3poz36hs said:
Deal was not worked out until this morning after I realized the deal was lopsided in your favor. Had looked at what it would cost to ship all the stuff and what the gear I was trading for was worth and if I had to turn around and sell it. Now I will have a DMoll :D

I agree me backing out wasn't good for you, but I was getting hosed after adding up what I was giving up and spending in UPS fees. Why would anyone knowingly go through with a poor decision, that person would be a fool.
Dick move on your part. The guy packed an amp and a cab for no reason because you didn't do your homework ahead of time. If you didn't know the value of the items in question then you should have never agreed to the trade.
Apologize, take your licks, and don't bitch about this thread because this kind of childish behavior is exactly why the buyer/seller feedback forum exists.

Back