UPDATE 06/13/23 : ALL the Chirons have shipped !!!

Something's not quite right....

20230526_100919.jpg

The wheels on the brown truck go round and round
Round and round
Round and round
The wheels on the brown truck go round and round
All through the town.

#26 has arrived safe and sound in Oceanside CA. Briefly played it in front of my SLO (loved it) and will try it in front of my Friedman BE100 tonight. First thought is I shoulda bought 2. Thanks Wayne for doing this and I am looking forward to more pedals from you in the future.

#26 has arrived safe and sound in Oceanside CA. Briefly played it in front of my SLO (loved it) and will try it in front of my Friedman BE100 tonight. First thought is I shoulda bought 2. Thanks Wayne for doing this and I am looking forward to more pedals from you in the future.
How it works with an SLO? Full-bore metal? People say they love SD-1 with it, and Griff told he might be making his version of SD too!

Chiron #3 has landed! Can't wait to try it out, but it may be towards the end of the weekend before I have a chance. Thanks Wayne!

Just played. It adds emphasis, like more thump. Idk. I used it with gain at zero and volume dimed and treble pretty much between 3 oclock and dimed. So pretty much like a ts. Dont like the gain knob, which i figured as it is going into high gain amp so it doesnt do anything good there. I may play with that knob later. But if it is adding mids it is not tightening while doing it. I am really into the pedal so far. I am going to a/b it with the ts and maybe put them together to see what happens later

Last edited:
So far only tried it into a Bassman ltd and a Marshall 18watt clone, sounded great on both. True test will be Chiron versus byoc silver pony that I have been using.

Back