UPDATE 06/13/23 : ALL the Chirons have shipped !!!

Just caught your update about shipping all the Chirons. Impressive work! Handling shipments, especially in large quantities, can be a real challenge. It's commendable to see you've managed it with only a few minor issues.
and did you just create that profile today to comment on this ??

Old guy here…had to go google AI and Bots. Conversational AI is some heady shit.
it's nuts ..... right ?? when I think of BOTS .... I think of those ads that just appear as posts ..... I din't realize they were creating profiles and commenting on old posts . we're friggin doomed ... we aren't going to know what's real anymore ....

we already dont :ROFLMAO: i thought the bots bumping my rap thread praising my clip was real, if we didnt have sign up dates here and posts counts id have no clue it was fake.
it’s gonna be like West World on HBO! One real human and everyone else a living bot who eats, sleeps, plays guitar, gives an occasional blowjob….. 😏.

it’s gonna be like West World on HBO! One real human and everyone else a living bot who eats, sleeps, plays guitar, gives an occasional blowjob….. 😏.
First they come for the boosts...and then the OD's, and by the time we figured it out, it was already too late...

Back