UPDATE 06/13/23 : ALL the Chirons have shipped !!!

my screamer that griff built me is my favorite boost ever. My custom distortion pedal really never gets used because of it. and it is a killer pre-amp/distortion pedal in it's own right. you guys will not be dissapointed. in case anybody is on the fence about getting one of these...griff is a 100% legit dude making killer stuff....my .02 cents...

my screamer that griff built me is my favorite boost ever. My custom distortion pedal really never gets used because of it. and it is a killer pre-amp/distortion pedal in it's own right. you guys will not be dissapointed. in case anybody is on the fence about getting one of these...griff is a 100% legit dude making killer stuff....my .02 cents...
I had a mini TS and liked it, but Waynes 808 replaced it. It sounds great with my bassman and strat. I can't wait to gave the Klon clone, it will be my 2 boosts on my board.

I am one of the Pro Jester guys. I just want to say the final design of the pedal is even better than i could hope, though i lost the jester. I love the numbered pedals, too. I am eagerly awaiting the final product. Thanks again.

so I'm a dummy when it comes to these klon type pedals....what's the big deal? please explain....distortion? overdrive? I might have to order one lol.....
unobtainium? follow the herd? I don't get it either. plenty of transparent, mid, treble, etc., boosts. I used an EHX Soul Food, now I just use a Source Audio EQ2 pedal to boost frequencies I want.

I have and HX Effects with many boost models, I like the treble boost (Dallas Rangemaster) and transparent (Zen Drive), and it has EQ's too

I literally don't know what they are other than being insanely expensive. If it's better than my screamer I'm in...that's a tall fuckin order though...his screamer build is that fuckin good.

Reactions: ccn
so I'm a dummy when it comes to these klon type pedals....what's the big deal? please explain....distortion? overdrive? I might have to order one lol.....

I own a Mythos Mjolnir which is his klon clone. It’s just a little different flavor from the TS style. Maybe not better, just a little different and it’s good.

From what I found, it became collectible because it was a new circuit design at the time and the guy stopped making them and ran out of the original components. So the originals became rare which made them collectible and expensive.

unobtainium? follow the herd? I don't get it either. plenty of transparent, mid, treble, etc., boosts. I used an EHX Soul Food, now I just use a Source Audio EQ2 pedal to boost frequencies I want.

I have and HX Effects with many boost models, I like the treble boost (Dallas Rangemaster) and transparent (Zen Drive), and it has EQ's too
Dan Travis has been after me to try one. I use a ts808 now and love it. I read that putting a klon before it is the secret sauce. I am mostly excited just to get a rig-talk pedal. I think that kicks serious ass. Even if I don't like it, I will just keep it as a memento.

Now my secret to my heavenly tonez is out....it's all Wayne and his alchemical skills of tonebending.....it's like he literally plucks these pedals from the world tree growing at the edge of the elysium fields in valhalla....

Back