VFE Dragon

bubbastain

VFE Dragon in black/aqua sparkle. Very good condition. A very small chip and a small scuff. Both of which I only noticed after going over it with my magnifying head gear. I needed to make sure I listed it properly on Reverb in case someone looked it over with a magnifying glass and complain. :LOL: :LOL:

Anyways, killer pedal that I think works best into a crunchy amp. If you’re amp is already hi gain, I think this is too over the top.

$150 shipped.

47BkD8Dm.jpg

Mad Axe":1bvrqm1i said:
I agree that these are great with a crunchy amp. I use mine with a ‘71 Marshall and it kills!

Yeah, I bet it sounds great with that Marshall. I think the VFE Standout is a better boost for an amp that is already pretty gain. But the Dragon does a better job of turning a mildly crunchy amp into a beast. I watched that Rabea guy video of the Dragon and he got some killer single coil tones with it too. Ehh, maybe I'll just keep it. :LOL: :LOL:

bump

Mad Axe":1ix4rofm said:
I agree that these are great with a crunchy amp. I use mine with a ‘71 Marshall and it kills!

I've had mine about a month or so. It's the most amazing pedal in front of my Splawn. Absolutely crushing. In fact, I just gush over this pedal.

Back