VH4 with different cabs video or in person?

Badash

Hi,

I am looking for either a video or somewhere in person (Vegas) to demo a VH4 with
Diezel cabinet front loaded with g12
Diezel cab with rear loaded v30s (I assume these are made in china v30)
Mesa OS cab with v30 uk

Also was wondering what the VHX would be like with the VH42 pedal? Like does the gain have the same sound just less of it on the VHX?
I don't see much about Diezel cabs on youtube.
As far as my playing, I haven't played lately but want to get back into it. But I like metal/rock for guitar. Maybe I want to try getting out of my comfort zone and try some new stuff.

Also was wondering what the VHX would be like with the VH42 pedal? Like does the gain have the same sound just less of it on the VHX?
I don't see much about Diezel cabs on youtube.
As far as my playing, I haven't played lately but want to get back into it. But I like metal/rock for guitar. Maybe I want to try getting out of my comfort zone and try some new stuff.
I personally wouldn’t do that. I don’t bring the gain above 4.0-5.0 on the blue or red channel… There is so much gain available on the VHX…

There are enough options to get whatever Diezel tone you want.

Can't help you with vid comparisons or a place in Vegas to demo, but I have played the 4x12 FL and RL Diezel cabs and currently own the 4x12 v30 FL.

RL: a bit bigger and more 3D sounding, a bit warmer and less "loud" sounding in front.

FL: very focused and directional...very "loud" in front of the cab. I find mine with V30's a bit brash and spikey (moreso with non Diezel amps), so I am going to put a pair of 16ohm g12k-100's in to tame the upper mids a bit.

As per the poster above, I don't know why you would need to use a Diezel preamp pedal with a VHX; that amp is literally the compendium of Diezel tones, with as much gain (and as tight or loose) as you could want or need.

Ok I think I decided what I want to do. Is there any place recommended to order cabinets from? I think I want to custom order the Diezel one.

Back