Virtue signaling in professional sports..

Totally.

Fans pay to watch their heroes perform in the areas they're skilled and have trained for, not to have ideology forced down their throats. That shit leaves a bad taste in your mouth, the intensity of which is proportionate to the amount you paid for your ticket.

Yep. I'm of the same mindset. We have politics shoved down our throats and rammed up our asses 24/7 in this world and I refuse to have my entertainment do the same. People NEED a break from it. I dumped the NFL when players started following Krapadicks ignorance and NASCAR got turned off the minute their president stopped the field of cars to address the BLM movement in this country. I was really looking forward to MLB, even in its shortened season as baseball has always been in my life. Sadly, I will not be supporting them as well. People can and should have their opinions on things, however misguided they may be, but not on the paying customers dime. Oh well, we'll always have Paris.....

Findthetone1":1wy4s7ia said:
Monkey Man":1wy4s7ia said:
Same applies to tinseltown's award ceremonies.
Those pretty much got the boot from me when Jethro Tull won best heavy metal album in the late 80s.
Word. I always stay clear of all non-Hispanic divorced non-collimated near-sighted schizophreneck tarts in spandex, named MARY.

They're tough to swallow. :thumbsdown:

I haven't watched a pro football game since ass hat took the first knee and got away with it .
A bunch of privilidgegd snow flakes that hate the country . Piss on the lot of them

Back