Voodoo V-Rock(Jose) vs.VHT/Fryette Deliverance D60H

It depends on what you definition of crunch is. The Deliverance was deisgned for modern metal tones where as the V-Rock was aimmed at the hot rodded 80's tones. Here are some various V-Rock and HG-Jose clips to give you an idea, there are more on YouTube

Just happened across this post tonight. I figured I would bump it to the top. This is the first time I saw that second video of the V-Rock Dual Lead. My goodness, am I getting more and more excited about this monster showing up at my door soon!

For those of you that don't know about Voodoo or have never talked to Trace, you are missing out. I almost feel badly for you except I feel I have one of the best kept secrets at my disposal. He will talk you through all your choices and he's a great guy. He knows a lot about my tone likes by modding MTS modules for me. I recently came into an amp via trade and he spent almost an hour on the phone with me today walking me through my mod choices based on what he knows I like. Great guy!

I will update all of you when I get my Voodoo V-Rock Dual Lead and the modification to the other amp being sent to him now. I'm telling you give him a call and send him something. You will not be disappointed. I'm having a hard time thinking I would send an amp to anyone else. I know, there are a lot of guys out there that come highly recommended, that's what I'm trying to tell you.

I've had my V-Rock DL for about a month now. As you know, a YouTube video can't get the true feeling of the amp across and this amp is even better in person. I knew I wanted one the second I watched the Premier Guitar video from the NY Amp Show.

It does not disappoint. Cuts through a mix with brilliant 80's hot-rodded tone. The clean side is gorgeous as well. Getting two amps in one is awesome. Most 2 channel amps have a good side and the other side. The V-Rock DL has a fantastic 80's metal tone along with a clean that makes vintage cleans blush.

Back