Walking dead season 10

Mailman1971

Watching it now. Been waiting long time!
Got the day off and goin to finish it in one day.
great stuff. I was a little late to start watching it

I thought season 10 was awful .. mind you the huge gap to get the final episode probably didn't help (thanks Covid) ... pretty sure season 11 is going to be the last and honestly it feels like the series needs to die. They never really got back to the "heights" of when Negan killed Glenn and Abraham ... The Rick story basically has never really been addressed so it became pretty tough to by in to it after that

Man, I completely lost interest after the Glenn and Abraham season. The one right after that. The show just felt like it was dragging on and on.

Yeah I felt little lost myself by the end. Agreed. Too much time in between. Was cool to see Negan get back his jacket and Lucille. Him acting wimpish was disappointing
I got one more episode left to see. Will check it after work. I asked my wife yesterday when we were watching it. ‘What happened to Rick? Haha
Hope it writes itself out up to speed.

Why Cueball ‘alpha” is running basically everything makes no sense either. They aren’t that big of a group.

Longtime viewer here as well, but as most have said, it drags on too much.
What I do like when you have these initial unlikely team-ups that seem to work, chemistry-wise.

Thanks to Abraham we still use the phrase 'dolphin smooth' around the house. :sneaky: :cool:

Have you seen Z Nation? I think it is one of the best zombie TV series I have seen. I love the "B grade" feel to it and the humour. Reminds me a little of evil dead i vibe. Also the spin off series Black Summer is really good (only 1 season so far but more to come)

Well 5 episodes into the last part of season 10 and oh my god what a complete load of shit they have been ... not a single second of anything good AT ALL.
I said to my wife "I wonder if COVID means they can't have many people on set so maybe that is why each episode only focuses on a few people" ??? ..... we have made the commitment to watch until the last episode ever (season 11) but man if shit doesn't pick up, i'm not gonna make it that long haha

Well 5 episodes into the last part of season 10 and oh my god what a complete load of shit they have been ... not a single second of anything good AT ALL.
I said to my wife "I wonder if COVID means they can't have many people on set so maybe that is why each episode only focuses on a few people" ??? ..... we have made the commitment to watch until the last episode ever (season 11) but man if shit doesn't pick up, i'm not gonna make it that long haha

Walking dead = Feebles on a good day.

Let's pray there's not too many episodes of Feebles in the coming year.

This new season 11 is terrible. All these new characters and I have no idea what the hell is going on. Why introduce all these new characters when this is the last season? They should spend it tying all the loose ends with the OG characters that people have already lived vicariously through.

My wife still watches and just listening from the next room I can tell it sucks. Started going downhill with the terrible governor PG-13 watering down. Thought they'd be good once Negan arrived but even he's now civil.

Back