We all know each other here but

gbsmusic

I'm just curious to know if you have Facebook and what your name is. I would be interested in learning more about anyone that's on this forum. I'm sure it sounds odd but what the hell. I only know people here from all the posts. I have met some very good friends here l but it could be interesting to see the other side of people. If not no big deal I'm Greg Brower in Montana It could be interesting. Unless you're a child molester or a murderer lol.

Awesome post Greg! I’m Matt in Michigan. Not a child molester. Nor do I have FB… but I enjoy reading posts on this site and learning more about the new stuff that others try out. Been on here for years but took a 10 year break from music. I’m finally enjoying it again

Also not a murderer…

M

I'm just curious to know if you have Facebook and what your name is. I would be interested in learning more about anyone that's on this forum. I'm sure it sounds odd but what the hell. I only know people here from all the posts. I have met some very good friends here l but it could be interesting to see the other side of people. If not no big deal I'm Greg Brower in Montana It could be interesting. Unless you're a child molester or a murderer lol.
hey do you have a Les Paul cover photo? and a pic with a guthrie, bogner etc? i didnt see montana but guessing thats you? I fit your criteria and only post music on fb lol

I'll make this a sticky.

It's similar to the "I see a lot of new faces here" one and I considered merging them, but this one's different-enough I reckon.

So, we'll have a "why I'm here"-type sticky and a "who I am" one. That should cover us.

I don’t have a Facebook but a have a YouTube channel . It’s about music I make for true crime YouTube creators . I make songs for their shows and content . Weird I know . Even weirder is I breed and sell Guinea pigs lol so my page is guitar and Guinea pigs lol . Anyone who wants to subscribe that’s cool . I make weird mucus from pop to death metal so ⚠️ warning it’s all strange

You mean thread or post brother?

If thread:
I get ya mate; I don't do "social media" and never have. Just audio-related forums, but I understand the sentiment behind the thread.

It's about connecting, after all, so far be it for me to stand in the way of friendly peeps who want to "hook up".

You mean thread or post brother?

If thread:
I get ya mate; I don't do "social media" and never have. Just audio-related forums, but I understand the sentiment behind the thread.

It's about connecting, after all, so far be it for me to stand in the way of friendly peeps who want to "hook up".
The content. Look, I get we all want to connect but throwing your personal information out there is just fucking ignorant.

I subscribe to that POV as well, brother, which is probably the main reason I don't do social media.

Those who do, however, and you'd have noticed this for sure, especially with the youngsters these days, don't seem to give a hoot. :dunno:

I subscribe to that POV as well, brother, which is probably the main reason I don't do social media.

Those who do, however, and you'd have noticed this for sure, especially with the youngsters these days, don't seem to give a hoot. :dunno:
Then let them wallow in the misery when it blows up. Internet stupidity is exhausting

That's harsh man. :LOL:

I think the attitude of a lot of these peeps is, "Well, my details are duplicated all over the 'net anyway, so what difference will it make?".

I understand where they're coming from, but like you, I can't see myself going there.

Back