We all know each other here but

I was on Facebook, left then tried to rejoin to buy/sell gear, I did rejoin for a few days, then tried to message someone about a guitar and FB wanted my cell phone. As soon as I entered my cell I was banned. I should of known the former bans for having an opinion outside the railing narrative about all the worlds ails would catch up in the time of online censorship by Technocrats. Meh.

giphy.gif

Took me forever to figure out who the kid behind Ryan was.

Freeks and Geeks!
245043326fcc5a980062b58d7a980be3.png

I'm just curious to know if you have Facebook and what your name is. I would be interested in learning more about anyone that's on this forum. I'm sure it sounds odd but what the hell. I only know people here from all the posts. I have met some very good friends here l but it could be interesting to see the other side of people. If not no big deal I'm Greg Brower in Montana It could be interesting. Unless you're a child molester or a murderer lol.

I’m late, but …. “Hi! My name is Dale Breithaupt. I live right outside of the Houston metro area. I’m from Louisiana. My FB page says I live in Louisiana (I think).

If anyone adds me, make sure to mention you are from here…

I still bust it out at times yes.
But lately for my stuff with Atma Anur I’m gone mostly Strats, Teles…any single coil thing really.

Atma Anur with Ed DeGenaro - Mercy Mervy Mercy

Atma Anur Old Number 7

Nice, killing it as always! What an honor to play with Atma....I'd be so curious to hear what he had to say about those Perpetual Burn sessions! Good stuff Ed!

Back