We all know each other here but

Agreed brother.

@nattynelson3883 you've singlehandedly turned the "new posts" feature from what's usually a 2->3 page affair into a 7-page behemoth.

Of your 49 posts, the longest is 5 words (just one) and most are a single word. There's no law against this, but it's not adding anything of value to the forum.

If you're spamming to reach 50 posts, you just may find yourself taking a brief, unscheduled holiday.

Agreed brother.

@nattynelson3883 you've singlehandedly turned the "new posts" feature from what's usually a 2->3 page affair into a 7-page behemoth.

Of your 49 posts, the longest is 5 words (just one) and most are a single word. There's no law against this, but it's not adding anything of value to the forum.

If you're spamming to reach 50 posts, you just may find yourself taking a brief, unscheduled holiday.
I don't think he is a real person. Based on his one word posts that are usually out of context I would say he is either a bot or, if a person, not a very bright one. He even quoted you in a thread somewhere with one of his one word responses, probably not realizing you are a moderator.

I know; I responded yesterday asking him to explain why he said, "you're welcome" when I was actually thanking someone else. :LOL:

Interesting that he stopped at 49 posts yesterday, 1 short of the Member Classifieds requirement. Curious to see how this plays out.

Waiting for a response to posts and a PM I sent, but who knows, I might drop the Ban Hammer™ at any moment...

I know; I responded yesterday asking him to explain why he said, "you're welcome" when I was actually thanking someone else. :LOL:

Interesting that he stopped at 49 posts yesterday, 1 short of the Member Classifieds requirement. Curious to see how this plays out.

Waiting for a response to posts and a PM I sent, but who knows, I might drop the Ban Hammer™ at any moment...

Yeah. Funny how he (it) stopped at 49 posts :LOL:

Maaaaaaaybe, this is a really smart bot. Get to 49 as fast as you can. Back off for a month or two. Come back after everyone's forgotten about you :dunno:

Hence again why my idea of an introductory thread (somewhere) created by the person wanting to buy/sell/trade where you introduce yourself and show us why you are worthy of even being here :yes:

Maaaaaaaybe, this is a really smart bot. Get to 49 as fast as you can. Back off for a month or two. Come back after everyone's forgotten about you :dunno:
I wondered about that too mate.

Only problem with that theory is it's not a smart bot. Probably the dumbest I've seen, actually. :LOL:

It hasn't responded to any of my posts or PM yet, so... GONE! :banhim:

I have a business in the Packaging Industry. I design tooling for Packaging Equipement that Fill, Cap, Label, Neck Band, Cork, Crown... most everything. Its an odd profession but we have alot of fun at work and keep great relations with our customers that need turn around that the OEM's cannot provide.

Matt

I have a business in the Packaging Industry. I design tooling for Packaging Equipement that Fill, Cap, Label, Neck Band, Cork, Crown... most everything. Its an odd profession but we have alot of fun at work and keep great relations with our customers that need turn around that the OEM's cannot provide.

Matt
I ran IT for an injection molding closure manufacturer in NJ for my years that industry.

I'm brand new and a former HC member as well as currently active on TGP. Like the others, I seek a place that is less thin skinned and clique-ish.
EDIT - and my user name is how you can find my page on FB. I also have a YT channel of the same name. My actual name is Alan Barnes. Hope to meet some new peeps!

I'm Mike from B.C. Canada and i love Mesa Boogies, Randall amplifiers and metal. Got no facebook. I'm actually 39 years old now, but my taste in metal music has stayed the same since i was 13 years old (still love Metallica, Megadeth and Pantera). Just more bands added to the list these days.

I'm Mike from B.C. Canada and i love Mesa Boogies, Randall amplifiers and metal. Got no facebook. I'm actually 39 years old now, but my taste in metal music has stayed the same since i was 13 years old (still love Metallica, Megadeth and Pantera). Just more bands added to the list these days.
What Randall’s you into ? Tonight I combined my Satan with my Warhead cab. Dime/Ola rig

Attachments

• CAD8A7B7-653C-44C0-A65D-914B04E1A36A.jpeg
    CAD8A7B7-653C-44C0-A65D-914B04E1A36A.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 57
What Randall’s you into ? Tonight I combined my Satan with my Warhead cab. Dime/Ola rig
I'm into the old RG100ES, RG100HT (i've owned at least half a dozen of them over the years) and Century heads, but also like the later Randall Cyclone and Warhead X2 heads.

I'm into the old RG100ES, RG100HT (i've owned at least half a dozen of them over the years) and Century heads, but also like the later Randall Cyclone and Warhead X2 heads.
I’m a big dime fan too ! Some love him some don’t . I do

Back