What happened

Oh, and for the record I'd love to see Picasso come back.

The behavioural modifications necessary have already been covered.

He obviously enjoyed being here given the amount of energy he invested and I know what it's like to suddenly have the rug pulled out from under your feet.

I'm 100% certain the dude has valuable things to say.

He obviously enjoyed being here given the amount of energy he invested and I know what it's like to suddenly have the rug pulled out from under your feet.

He seemed like a nice man.

:coffee:

I'd like to see Donnie come back.

Not me, considering probably higher than 90% of his posts were just insults or something like "nailed it dude" or whatever. Just "like" the post if you agree with the content. No need to say great dude or 100% to everything you like.

I'd like to see Donnie come back.
:LOL:
Not me, considering probably higher than 90% of his posts were just insults or something like "nailed it dude" or whatever. Just "like" the post if you agree with the content. No need to say great dude or 100% to everything you like.
It's premature to judge what someone might have to contribute based on past posting habits.

We're complex beings after all.

It's premature to judge what someone might have to contribute based on past posting habits.
Screenshot_20221105-094117~2.png

What’s the point of a permaban if the offender is allowed to come back under an alt ??? Then no ban is permanent. Period.

I like Picasso, he was entertaining :ROFLMAO: I'm sure he'll alt back in.

What’s the point of a permaban if the offender is allowed to come back under an alt ??? Then no ban is permanent. Period.
This has been discussed many times on the board Brother Paul.

If peeps are willing and able to modify their behaviour / learn from the experience, nobody's stopping them rejoining.

If however they return only to repeat the M.O. that got them bant in the first place, they'll quickly feel the wrath of a tighter leash and the Ban Hammer.™

Back