WHO recommends gay and bisexual men limit sexual partners to reduce the spread of monkeypox…

SQUAREHEAD

99% of Monkeypox cases are spread by men having gay sex…

Hmmm, I wonder how children are getting it.😑

18BB9436-8AFE-4D00-AFAD-0593898691E9.jpeg

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/07/27...n-limit-sexual-partners-to-reduce-spread.html

Last edited:
talked to my buddy who used to live there....he said it was like shooting fish in a barrel. He said there was a lot of great aspects to living there, but it did not outweigh the horrible aspects. Mainly the inflated housing. He said they had some gay festival there that's like a modern day sodom and gomorrah....he said it was one of the most depraved things that he has ever witnessed..and he's been all over the world...

he said it was the "Up your alley" fair. said it was this weekend. Also said do not google it. He said it's probably monkeypox Armageddon there now.

I saw a youtube video with a Brit Doctor who was going over recent published study of MP from April-June 2022, and was scrolling through the study, and he was shocked to see of those infected, 41% had HIV. He said
"wow that's high." and had some theories to that/why. Crazy numbers there.

Never ending state of emergency. Say goodbye to any rights you may have left.

I think FEMA has been running things since Trump declared a national state of emergency. As soon as he did that, he (probably unwittingly) handed all his power as commander in chief right to FEMA.

Not that it matters as they all seem to take orders from Charles Schwab.

Back