Wilder Amplification

Gainfreak

Some of you may or may not know that Jon from Wilder amplification and I had a bit of an issue years ago but I just wanted to say that I contacted Jon and he reached out to me and
He and I are now Squared away 100%.

I wanted to post this because his name was mentioned in a thread on RT a while back and I expressed my issue with him publically and I think that he deserves this post as a follow up to let everyone know that he has taken care of the issue ;) :thumbsup:

It's really funny how things can look so bad at time but with a little bit of communication I believe that almost anything can be resolved if people chose to do so!

Anyway, a HUGE thanks to Jon and as far as I'm concerend our previous issue is water under the bridge :rock:

That is all!!

Ralph

:cheers: That's good news Ralph. I totally agree with the communication being key statement. :yes:
Hope you are gonna have a great 4th holiday. I am sitting on the front proch of an ocean front house typing this post.. Wireless internet is bitching huh?
Gonna start playing my candy tangerine charvel in just a few minutes. I will keep and eye out for the BP oil guys. :LOL: :LOL: So far none spotted........yet.
Hope everyone has a rockin holiday. I wish you guys could be here.
The Atlantic ocean in North Carolina today is just perfect.
Slight wind, medium temps., and blue/green waters. Fk'n awesome. :rock:

Right on brother. Always nice to see things like that work out and everybody being man enough to let it go. :)

Hollywood":1ki2xsm9 said:
:cheers: That's good news Ralph. I totally agree with the communication being key statement. :yes:
Hope you are gonna have a great 4th holiday. I am sitting on the front proch of an ocean front house typing this post.. Wireless internet is bitching huh?
Gonna start playing my candy tangerine charvel in just a few minutes. I will keep and eye out for the BP oil guys. :LOL: :LOL: So far none spotted........yet.
Hope everyone has a rockin holiday. I wish you guys could be here.
The Atlantic ocean in North Carolina today is just perfect.
Slight wind, medium temps., and blue/green waters. Fk'n awesome. :rock:

Definitely good news for sure and I'm glad it worked out this way!

Hope you have a great 4th to but Im thinking that given that you are on the front porch of ocean front house... you are destined to have a great time!! :rock:

bmf5150":3d1m51n6 said:
Glad to hear.I allways liked john.

Yeah I always liked Jon as well which was weird when the shit hit the fan lol :D

Past history now!! :rock:

Hope all is well!

~R~

War Admiral":3vrkxgdt said:
Right on brother. Always nice to see things like that work out and everybody being man enough to let it go. :)

I'm totally glad it went this way and I do wish him all the best with his new amp company!

Hope all is well ! :rock:

~R~

donbarzini":2m9u7bcp said:
was this the asshole with the Crispy Creme?
LOL!

Yes but now that we worked things out I can no longer call him and asshole lol :D

Happy 4th ya sexy SOB!! :inlove:

I sent a 2210 to John a little while ago, and he modded it, and I have got to say, out of all the amps I have owned, and that is a ton, the only ampo I owned that is an equal was a 2203 modded by cameron, all the oither camerons I owned were not nearly as good as the wilder mod. For a seriously great price, I got a KILLER clean channel, a brutal high gain channel that can do any rock or metal and particu;larly excels in the 80's EVH, DeMartini, Lynch arena, a solo boost, and he replaced the fx loop with the new No Loss frx loop, and it is the BEST fx loop i have used hands down nothing compares to it. I have owned A handful of Diezels, Elmwoods, Camerons, Marshalls, etc. andf this modded 2210 blows doors on them, if anybody has an old jcm800 or superlead sitting around they dont play send it to john, his prices are the best I have come across and you get a TON for your money, the 2210 I sent hoim had a pc board and IT CAME BACK HAND WIRED PTP, HE TOOK THE TIMJE TO RIP OUT THE PC BOARD AND HAND WIRE THE THING, I DID NOT ASK HIM TO, HE JUST DID IT!! THE AMP SLAYS EVERYTHING OUT THEIR! GO TO HIS WEBSITE THERE ARE A FEW SAMPLES OF HIUS MODS UP AND YOU CAN HEAR HOW DAMN GOOD THEY SOUND!!
THANKS JOHN!! YOU RULE!

Back