Wizard MC II - Video Demo

Rezamatix":n032hcj8 said:
SQUAREHEAD":n032hcj8 said:
Ahhhhhh... V30's... Makes sense now.
Have you tried some greenbacks? Or even G12h's?
Keith

negative, I like the tight low end control with the V30's. Greenbacks never tend to handle palm mutes the way I hit/ :(

Well you have achieved your goal, brother… That tone is nice and tight as a mouse's ear!
Incredible amplifiers…
I know what you mean, greenbacks can be a little loose in the low-end, or a lot…
I know most people aren't into cleans, but I would love to hear the clean channel with and without boost doing the same type of thing you just did, by the way, that was an awesome video for showing what the amp is capable of…
Merry Christmas Rez!

SQUAREHEAD":67glvmfk said:
Rezamatix":67glvmfk said:
SQUAREHEAD":67glvmfk said:
Keith

negative, I like the tight low end control with the V30's. Greenbacks never tend to handle palm mutes the way I hit/ :(

Well you have achieved your goal, brother… That tone is nice and tight as a mouse's ear!
Incredible amplifiers…
I know what you mean, greenbacks can be a little loose in the low-end, or a lot…
I know most people aren't into cleans, but I would love to hear the clean channel with and without boost doing the same type of thing you just did, by the way, that was an awesome video for showing what the amp is capable of…
Merry Christmas Rez!
MTL in your house yet?

glip22":1k55flma said:
SQUAREHEAD":1k55flma said:
Rezamatix":1k55flma said:
SQUAREHEAD":1k55flma said:
Keith

Incredible amplifiers…
Merry Christmas Rez!
MTL in your house yet?

Nope... :no:

I really like how the clean channel of the MC sounds when its turned up and or pushed into overdrive may not be for everyones style but it sure does some mean open sounding old school 70"s tones for days!! I find myself bouncing from both sides of the amp now that I have a power station its extremely to loud with out it! :D

Back