WTB: Egnater M4 and Modules

rlord1974

Hi all,

I'm looking to track down an Egnater M4 preamp in fully functional and excellent physical condition. I am only interested in the dual channel version.

I am also interested in some dual channel modules - specifically, the BMAN, VX, SL and SL2. If you have the preamp and some different modules though, let's talk!

If you have a M4 that you are looking to sell, please get in touch.

Thanks very much,

Rob

P.S. Note that I have done a ton of deals on Rig-Talk, TGP and the Synergy/MTS forum.

Last edited:
Hey Rob. I just got back into the mod game as well. I have an Egnater dual channel VX that I will sell if you are interested.

Anybody looking to sell an M4?

I do have to make a decision in the next day or two as to whether to continue pursuing an M4 or pivot to a Synergy SYN-2, so if you are thinking you might want to move your M4 for some holiday cash, PM me!

Hi all,

I'm looking to track down an Egnater M4 preamp in fully functional and excellent physical condition. I am only interested in the dual channel version.

I am also interested in some dual channel modules - specifically, the BMAN, VX, SL and SL2. If you have the preamp and some different modules though, let's talk!

If you have a M4 that you are looking to sell, please get in touch.

Thanks very much,

Rob

P.S. Note that I have done a ton of deals on Rig-Talk, TGP and the Synergy/MTS forum.
Hey There. Im pretty sure I have everything your looking for and more. Sorry can’t do low ball offers. Tally it up and throw me an offer worth consideration and I’ll deal.Joej

Back