WTB: Marshall 1959 Fawn Headshell

glpg80

My original 1974 headshell was retolexed incorrectly in its past and I want a proper fawn headshell for it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I can also trade a great condition headshell towards it if you need a replacement but would rather not.

My original 1974 headshell was retolexed incorrectly in its past and I want a proper fawn headshell for it.

Thanks!
Those are rare so good luck 👍🏻

It might be a more realistic avenue to try to find Fawn tolex and recover what you have.

I thought they made fawn tolex in elephant hide some time ago but I haven't looked in years.

I hope you find some Fawn tolex...it is a cool piece of Marshall history. I tend to like the silver Jubilee tolex myself.

I seem to recall somebody reproduced it aftermarket for awhile in the mid 2000's. I don't think it was a big seller at the time. I don't recall where or who was selling it, it may have been Mojotone or someplace like that.

I would be cool if you can find one or the tolex. It may be like finding a 1968 plexi serial numbered 12302.........:thumbsup:

Good luck on the search, I personally love the color.

A bit of unsolicited advice but you might be able to use a vinyl printing service to match the original color, provided the machine can accept thicker vinyls. Then print said color on era correct tolex.

Back