WTFFFFF

Exo-metal

Anyone know WTFFFFF this is? It looks like a hydro fed cooling tower of some sort. All hand welded fabrication. Note, the 2" risers feed a ring for a total of 5 and feed exhaust nozzles...wtf??!!
20230331_174036.jpg
20230331_174231.jpg

Last edited:
They're for burning off waste gas at landfills and some other applications involving biogas like methane. I think they have them at a brewery not far from me, as well. I feel like they're just known as waste burners or something like that.

@Monkey Man

--------------------
[mod edit]
Pic removed, cause, you know, bait.
--------------------

I gotta take a stand on this otherwise he keeps it up, and then the other's will start slipping it in.
I asked that wife and family are off-limits as of March 2023. You agreed.

We gonna start putting in little caveats based on ridiculous "but she's MY girlfriend" type excuses?

I GAVE PICASSO A SHOT. He comes back with my wife as a sort of knife twist,
because he's a big pussy and can't handle the abuse like everyone else here can.
He's fighting like a little schoolyard girl and I'm not the only one getting sick of it.

Fight like a man Picasso.

Last edited:
@Monkey Man

View attachment 185113

I gotta take a stand on this otherwise he keeps it up, and then the other's will start slipping it in.
I asked that wife and family are off-limits as of March 2023. You agreed.

We gonna start putting in little caveats based on ridiculous "but she's MY girlfriend" type excuses?

I GAVE PICASSO A SHOT. He comes back with my wife as a sort of knife twist,
because he's a big pussy and can't handle the abuse like everyone else here can.
He's fighting like a little schoolyard girl and I'm not the only one getting sick of it.

Fight like a man Picasso.
Donnie the angry Homosexual Pedo Clown.

boxing-clown-wearing-red-8029884.jpg

Picasso, I removed the name and asked the question as to how many times I have to request that you stop?

If a member asks that a relative or spouse's name be kept out of it, it must be done.

Thanks mate.

The fake tits Picasso ordered for his Drag Show debut?

Bag Man's shot glasses?
It's for his big review called " Chick's with Dicks " , at the Famous Haniuos Anus " Butt Plug Club .

Picasso and his pals were upset when they took the show to the UK .... THEY WERE UPSET TO FIND OUT THAT "BIG BEN" ....WAS ONLY A BIG CLOCK 😢

Back