Youth state bass tournament...

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
My son's team came in second place for state bass tourny....not bad for his 1st one. If they would have won they would have represented the state in the nationals next. Oh well...So freakin stoked for him and his buddy...He was up all night nervous as hell.....

That is awesome man congrats to him! I absolutely love fishing..I try to get out at least 3-4 times a week. There are so many colleges now that offer scholarships for fishing teams too....how awesome would that be!?

That is awesome man congrats to him! I absolutely love fishing..I try to get out at least 3-4 times a week. There are so many colleges now that offer scholarships for fishing teams too....how awesome would that be!?
thanks man! Yea my buddy is the state coordinator for here. Of course his boys won. He's a semi-pro and is always in tournaments everywhere. He was the one telling me about the school money...that's crazy....how awesome would that be? go to college to fish....fuck yeah bwah...

That's great man. I love bass fishing too. 5" Senko watermelon punkin flake on 3.0 off set hook with 3 lb line. Gravel bottom clear spring fed creeks.

That's great man. I love bass fishing too. 5" Senko watermelon punkin flake on 3.0 off set hook with 3 lb line. Gravel bottom clear spring fed creeks.
I follow the Ned Rig lifestyle if I am fishing in MO. It simply works. Light as tackle as possible, light line. Watermelon Pumpkin..you can never lose. I tend to use the smallest, lightest presentation I possibly can...I see those boys catching those 15 lb peacock bass down in FL....what dreams are made of.

I follow the Ned Rig lifestyle if I am fishing in MO. It simply works. Light as tackle as possible, light line. Watermelon Pumpkin..you can never lose. I tend to use the smallest, lightest presentation I possibly can...I see those boys catching those 15 lb peacock bass down in FL....what dreams are made of.
Right on.

The rivers I fish have too much current for the light weight stuff. I like my Texas rigs because I an cast it out there let the current and a slow retrieve mimic a real worm. Sometime I use a jig or plug but those Texas rigs are perfect for not getting hung up. Rivers = Courtois, Huzzah, Black, Jacks Fork, Current, etc.

When I go lake fishing with my buddies (Rend/Egypt/LOZ) I bring all kinds of shit :)

These is where we hang. Just got back.

FQpgmZDl.jpg

Back