Zepmans Music will close its doors for good next week.

zepman

Between this economy and the 60 hours a day I am putting into my day job, I dont have any time to play guitar myself. its work and pack, invoice and ship and that just dont cut it any more.
I will offer the best deals I can on any left over merchandise so just drop me a e mail if interested in something.
Snake oils are flying out of stock and take me weeks if not months to get restocked so check to see what I have before you order those.

To all of my customers, you are some of the finest people I have ever dealt with. I hope you all are still happy with your purchases and I will still assist with any warranty items should they arise.
I would expect to see a Zepmans Music brick and mortor store sometime in the future once this economy turns. There have been some talks of a store by day and a small concert venue after hours,
Competing with the bigboys GC, Musicians friend, etc is a war I cant win at this time.

Again thank you for those who supported me, you are always welcome at the Zepcave.......................John :)

:(

John,

Sad to see this my friend. Many satisfied purchases and GREAT customer service through you and Zepman's Music!!

All the best!

Randy

That sucks John. Hopefully you can open up a real store in the future. Your customer service was always some of the best out there.

Thanks Guys I will be back :rock:
Randy u make some bad ass pickups I am running yours in the neck of my 59 Lester and a Duncan Custom custom in the bridge and I am in heaven. I miss u guys and hope we can hookup at NAMM 10............................John :D

John, how the hell have you been man? been wondering how your doing.... sorry to see the Zepstore go, but hey, you got to do whats best for you, maybe in the future you can come back with a vengeance ;)

keep in touch....

Sup Brother. I am so sorry to hear this and I feel your pain. This economy flat out blows and I definitely took a hit as well. With that said, I wish you all the best and I hpe all is well considering!.
Ralph

Had my Zepman Music shirt on this past Sunday chasing leaves around the yard and now I see this. Sorry to hear this John, thanks for the killer time at your place and hopefully another day will come you can build again :thumbsup:

Damn John, sad to hear this. I haven't been a regular customer but it;s been a pleasure doing business with ya.

All the best man !

Giga.

zepman":3dcaa662 said:
Between this economy and the 60 hours a day I am putting into my day job, I dont have any time to play guitar myself. its work and pack, invoice and ship and that just dont cut it any more.
I will offer the best deals I can on any left over merchandise so just drop me a e mail if interested in something.
Snake oils are flying out of stock and take me weeks if not months to get restocked so check to see what I have before you order those.

To all of my customers, you are some of the finest people I have ever dealt with. I hope you all are still happy with your purchases and I will still assist with any warranty items should they arise.
I would expect to see a Zepmans Music brick and mortor store sometime in the future once this economy turns. There have been some talks of a store by day and a small concert venue after hours,
Competing with the bigboys GC, Musicians friend, etc is a war I cant win at this time.

Again thank you for those who supported me, you are always welcome at the Zepcave.......................John :)

:(

Aloha John,

I miss you brother... I still wear your Zepman's Music T-Shirts w/ pride. I hope that your reclaimed time, will be enthusiastically used to enjoy life more and work less.

:thumbsup:

Everyone's hurting John - not just you. it is indeed very slow/hard times. i have to keep remembering that im not the only one feeling the crunch right now.

your business will be back when things are more stable. keep it positive - henry ford took 3 times to try before ford motor company took off ;)

take care

-matt

Thanks all you guys, if I could hang another year I would but I promised I would never borrow against the house and I will stand by that promise. I will be busy coming up with new ideas and I will be back. I love all you giuys..............rock hard......................John

Back