Zerrer preamp? Any thoughts

Akira69

Has anyone have any experience with the zerrer? What is the dirt channel voicing similar to? Is it any good?

No personal experience, but Henning Pauly does a pretty good review. I trust his opinion over every other youtuber. Not that I don't trust the others, it's just that I feel Henning is more honest.

There's a chap called Frank who does a heavier demo.

Thanks these are great reviews, henning’s personality is a little rough around the edges but I agree with you that he is honest and sincere

Thanks these are great reviews, henning’s personality is a little rough around the edges but I agree with you that he is honest and sincere
I thought that too, but you get used to it and get to love it after a while! The first time I saw a video of his I was like omg! But seriously he's really charming and very funny. Anything I buy I always check if Henning approves (and Ola)

I'd have stayed with it if there wasn't an alternative right below it. But I was out right about the third time he shouted; "WHAT'S IN THE..."...ok buhbye.

Cool pedal tho. $600 is a lot but actually a little less than I expected.

I'd have stayed with it if there wasn't an alternative right below it. But I was out right about the third time he shouted; "WHAT'S IN THE..."...ok buhbye.

Cool pedal tho. $600 is a lot but actually a little less than I expected.
Hahaha just wait until you watch a video where he shrieks 'METAAAAL' . Seems a lot but you get a lot for your money.

Back