VH4s (Diezel)-case

vsopking

Hi there!
When transporting my amp I use a flight-case which aparently doesn't completely fit tight around the amp. When driving (too) fast in the car, crossing a bump in the road can actually let my amp jump in its case!
Although things still go allright - I am a bit concerned especially when the amp will be transported by someone else but me...
Is there anyone here using a Diezel custom case? - Is this Diezel case fitted with tough enough foam or what? And, what about the weight? Can you still lift/handle the case :? when the amp is in?

Yeah good question. You should be able to get your current case fitted with proper extra padding if it's not much too big.

I'm gonna need a case for my Herbie though, not a VH4. Anyone know a good place to get a custom Diezel case in the UK, or a case that is for a similar sized head which can be fitted with foam to custom fit it.

Same question applies still... can you still lift it? I'd like the front and back to be removeable so it's "played in it's case" as such.

The cheaper the better as I can't really afford a case at all, but I definitely ain't gonna get my herbie damaged, so needs must!

Back