What price should I ask for my Herbert?

MakeThemSuffer

Hey guys. I'm considering selling my Herbert now that I'm joining the regular Army. I doubt very much that if I live in the barracks that I will be able to turn up the amp at all and truly enjoy it. I'm not even in a band right now and I probably wont have time to be for a while. I can barely stand the idea of stepping down to a practice amp after the Diezel, but I just think it's too much to have this amp and not be playing in a band situation. Some guys also told me it would not be a wise idea to have such expensive equipment in the barracks on the base. I've also really wanted to buy a high end acoustic for some time.

Anyhow...how much do you guys think I should charge for it? It's got the external bias but not the LEDs. Original EL34's. Perfect condition with very low hours. Serial number 001/514.

i think with that serial number and external bias you should ask for at least 3400 bucks.

you should check fleabay for some completed auctions. 8)

yeah, I should have just done a search on these boards. Looks like it's going for 3300 or more with external bias.

Thanks for the info man :bump:

Now to decide if I actually want to sell it or not....OH THE HUMANITY

(I know I don't want to sell it lol)

DON'T Do it!!!!
I have been stationed around the U.S and Europe over the last 17 years and have always found firnds to jam with! If you must store it away until you get settled in to your assignment then pul it out! I have two tours in Germany and always found the music scene great! Keep it
CW2 Dale Earhart

I agree. You'll get settled in pretty quick and have your own space, and you don't need to be in a band to enjoy your Herbie man... :)

*slow motion* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, what if Peter is arrested tommorow for cutting off and pickling peoples genitalia and stockpiling them for nuclear winter!

1. Thats metal.

2. YOU MIGHT NEVER BE ABLE TO FIND A DIEZEL AGAIN!!

haha yeah, if you noticed I put up a for sale thread in the other section and deleted it 5 minutes later.

I just can't do it!!!

:twisted:

Back