ok i know its NO. but i gotta ask anyways.(speaker content)

BURNTHISCORPSE

the diezel v12 speakers spoke of on the diezel website are the 75watt eminence customs right??

that being said, i have two of them in a 4x12 x'ed with gt75's and its unbelievable. i just wish it was 4 eminence.

Here is the point of this thread. other than second hand, or buying a diezel cab, is there ANY way to get more of these??? these are theeee most killer speakers i have experienced. i was told they were meant to be a refined vin30 without the harsh highs and alot smoother. if thats the case then they sure as shit are! i have to have more. i will buy them if anyone wants to part with some. a diezel cab is on my list but i have a couple other things ahead of it.

The Diezel custom speakers (made by Eminence) are 90 watts. I understand from Peter, however, that the V30's by Celestion are his favorites! :thumbsup: Personally, I think that the V30's with the Diezel/eminence in an X pattern may be the way to go (for me!)..... :yes: best of the low mid from the V30's coupled with the more scooped sound of the customs....

the cabinets with all customs say they are 300 watts on diezel's web site. and right on the magnets i have they say 75 watts. either way they are incredible .

where'd you pick up the Diezel custom speakers? I'm interested because I have 2 Diezel cabs - 1 with V30's and 1 with Diezel Customs. The customs don't have anything on them that you've described. Bottomline: Like you, I love T75's!!! I'd like to get a 300W Diezel cab. :thumbsup:

i got a pair from sgt.Thump actually. big ass magnet(white in color) . they pair very nicely with gt75s. marshall has gt75's and hellatone 60's(vin30's) and the vin30's are way harsh in comparison.

hey guys

I have a diezel cab with the diezel customs in them.
i have been thinking about getting or trading 2 of them
for 2 v30s so i can put them in an x pattern. I do love my
cabinet but i am intrigued by the sound diff If I add the v30s in an x pattern. Can anyone explain what the diff is ??? :whip:

:|::QBB:
BURNTHISCORPSE":8ae78 said:
i got a pair from sgt.Thump actually. big ass magnet(white in color) . they pair very nicely with gt75s. marshall has gt75's and hellatone 60's(vin30's) and the vin30's are way harsh in comparison.

Somewhat off topic, but you should give the Hellatone 60L's a try. I use them with GT75's and love them. Much smoother high end than the regular V30s.

dude, my marshall cab has hellatone 60's and 75's x'ed. the hellatones are good but in comparison to the diezels they are way harsh. and according to dave @ avatar via phone, the only difference between vin30's and hellatone 60s is that the hellatones are pre broken in. i played a show tonight with just my bottom cab with the diezels(usually run a stack) the diezel eminence speakers are the best speakers i personally have experienced period.

BURNTHISCORPSE":e3aae said:
dude, my marshall cab has hellatone 60's and 75's x'ed. the hellatones are good but in comparison to the diezels they are way harsh. and according to dave @ avatar via phone, the only difference between vin30's and hellatone 60s is that the hellatones are pre broken in. i played a show tonight with just my bottom cab with the diezels(usually run a stack) the diezel eminence speakers are the best speakers i personally have experienced period.

Just to be clear, I was talking about the Hellatone 60L not the Hellatone 60. Strange though, I just checked Avatar's site and it looks like they're not being sold anymore.

well either way, i still need to know.......is there ANY way these can be had directly from diezel? i dont care about price(well ok , to an extent) !!!!

just confirmed with Salwender's, the Diezel Custom spkrs are 90W's a piece - just like my Diezel Custom cab. And yeah, it was $1299. :thumbsup:

eddyrox":79bd1 said:
just confirmed with Salwender's, the Diezel Custom spkrs are 90W's a piece - just like my Diezel Custom cab. And yeah, it was $1299. :thumbsup:

not saying your wrong dude, but the speakers i have are 75watts. and if the cabs with customs in them are 300 watts.....then how can each speaker be 90 watts thats 360watts.

BURNTHISCORPSE":446a2 said:

not saying your wrong dude, but the speakers i have are 75watts. and if the cabs with customs in them are 300 watts.....then how can each speaker be 90 watts thats 360watts.

according to the Salwender folks, the 300W reference for the custom cabs is wrong. It's properly stated at 360W.

Back