March 07 Gear shot...

steve10358

Booooya!!!

(l-r) 1955 Fender Princeton, 1984 Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+, 1977 100w JMP, 1969 100w Plexi, 1980 JMP by Bogner, 07 NAMM White Herbert, 1973 Marshall 4x12, 2000 Marshall 4x12RI

Missing: 1 RI 4x12, 112 Mesa thiele cab, 112 Mesa openback cab, tele, strat, ebmm axis, pedals...

normal_DSCN0387.JPG

wow shit yea the white herbert is amazing looking. I want my VH4 in white :( Did Diezel do that for you or did you retolex it? I asked peter stapfer a while back (few months ago) if they still do custom colors and he said they no longer do it. I saw someone had a white Diezel cab too in one of the posts. I was like !?!?!

:|::QBB:
Svendiesel":e026c said:
yes!! Did you guys tolex your stuff yourself? It looks awesome.

Mine's straight from the floor at NAMM 2007. :thumbsup:
I've got all of the contact information on the cab builder, and I'm definitely going to go the way of 001/680 which is the serial number of Steve's Herbert.

Son of a bitch. How long have you owned that?? I was just about to buy it. :(

Please put me first in line if you ever decide to sell- PLEASE.

eddyrox":d866a said:

Mine's straight from the floor at NAMM 2007. :thumbsup:
I've got all of the contact information on the cab builder, and I'm definitely going to go the way of 001/680 which is the serial number of Steve's Herbert.

Ahhh thats pretty sweet man. Rear loaded, correct?

Svendiesel":228ac said:

Ahhh thats pretty sweet man. Rear loaded, correct?

Sven, yes rear loaded with 4 V30's for 240 Watts of intense Diezel tone - from the 2007 NAMM show floor to Newport Beach. The neighbors hate me! :doh: :LOL:

steve10358":b72e7 said:
Son of a bitch. How long have you owned that?? I was just about to buy it. :(

Please put me first in line if you ever decide to sell- PLEASE.

I've owned her for little over 1 week. Which means she's BRAND spanking new....for now. The V30's are still smellin' new. For the record, my ears are attenuated to the 75W sound. 60W Celestions are taking a bit to get used to..... :eek: :confused:

van hellion":a8c1e said:
so are you diggin the rear loaded v30's or not, i have the same cab except not in the baller white :)

hey Andy, the v30's are "kinda" working for me....a little tooo much in the low mid for my taste (they are rear loaded). That said the v30's are very, very new and need to be broken in. However, based on my experience with my VHT cab (read loaded with v30's) I'm not sure that the "sizzle" that I love in the T75's will be present even after the break in. :doh:
mike

Ok now come on for all of us.
a few nice hi res killer close up shots of
the "white Demon" head and cab
seperate and TOGETHER!!!!!!!
:roll2: :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

Back