Diezel Cabinet Help Please

Duolos

I was wondering what peoples experiences have been with on the Diezel Cabs. What are the best speakers for full out METAL since that is what I mostly play. I wil want something that works for various styles and clean stuff but that is only about 15% of the time. I am getting mixed feelings on the V-30 and the Emi's. These cabs will be utilized for the VH4, Ein, Herb.

Any solid fedback from various Diezel cab owners would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

I've heard mixed reviews about the eminence but for me personally I prefer the V30's, they are pretty standard speakers for Metal.

:|::QBB:
ENDITOL":6e973 said:
I've heard mixed reviews about the eminence but for me personally I prefer the V30's, they are pretty standard speakers for Metal.

I understand that, I am wondering how diffeent a Diezel V30 cab will sound over my Bogner v-30 cabs. I love My Bogner V30 and Ubercabs and am looking for something similar but not exactly the same. I hear great things from some on the Eminence speakers and others say they are harsh. I am thinking rear loaded is the way I want to go but not 100% certain.

I haven't directly compared the Bogner to the Diezel, I'd imagine the rear loaded wouldn't be all that different. I did however have an Ubercab which was great, I now have the front loaded Diezel which is awesome also. The D is a little tighter and more focused, the Bogner was a bit more 3-D and big sounding. Both are excellent, can't go wrong but for my style the D works.

Back