New small amp ?

subzero

Well papa I gather their is not going to be a new Diezel with EL-84/6V6 tubes.I love my Einy and in all my years have never been so content.Diezel service is second to none.With that said ,I've been waiting for 2 years for the rumored littel Diezel.Been in the Buiss. for 40+ years and understand things like market saturation vs profit.I have never owned a better built amp with unheard of service like you all provide.It saddened me to have to settel for somthing else.Reality is I'm an old man now and don't have the chance that often to pack a half stack min.LoL just had shoulder surgery and just wanted a smaller gain monster. Thx old rocker stuck in Alaska. :rock:

Awesome.That's what I mean,what other manufacturer has the main man respond that quick.LoL still waiting for new piece of crap to arrive,but guess it's gonna get sold .I better start saving for a real quality gain monster.Once again...Papa you rock. :rock: :thumbsup: :LOL: :LOL:

Please tell me which features the amp should have.

And please don´t forget the customers that are not
too much into heavy low end and distortion.

Thanks,
Peter

Great news!

I would say:
- a head version
- 2 channels sharing the same eq but with independent gain and volume controls
- a reverb
- effects loop
- footswitchable channel switch and reverb
- a headphones out with the Einstein or Hagen compensated out filter
- in case it fits in, deep and presence controls
- lightweight
- something that one could rehearse and play a small gig with - maybe 15 or 30 W? :confused:

:)

I'd say :
- head and combo versions
- 2 channels, if possible with individual controls, at least independent gain and volume
- presence, deep controls maybe at the back
- master volume
- switchable reverb
- switchable serial effect loop with instrument/line level selector

please make it a 25+ watts amp. I used amps with less and in a band situation they get lost.

I would be happy with one super dynamic clean to crunch channel, maybe a switchable boost (indiv gain and volume), presence, deep is fine to make it fit anywhere.
serial loop

not a recti lunchbox like amp, more like a badger with D-quality.

2 Channels
one that does clean up to about the Texas on the Einny
second channel that has your +/- switch so you can basically start off where ch 1 ends in low
gain and add a gain stage to get that Mega Crunch/Herb2 .LFokker tone in the "+"
Second master if room for leads
loop .Reverb would be great on back ,if possible as per other requests
30 watts - 40 watts

This way you can have a clean and crunch on the second channel for the blues classic rock guy
While you also have the option of setting up ch 2 as a hotter rock channel although maybe not as mean and low punchy as the Herb ,VH4

Micro Fokker:
Same 2 channels, gain boost on ch2, 1 switchable loop, preamp out, 4x6V6 power tubes.
Is delivered with a free Diezel T-Shirt !

Hi peter

What features? The most difficult question for an amp.
I think lot of people love the einstein and is versatility..
So on my mind i have got einstein in 30 watts with el34 and i think is possible...maybe is not right.
-You keep the 2 channels but the best way is to have the 3 modes of channel 1 footswitchable
- reverb very good idea
- fx loop footswitchable
- maybe midicontrol but not sure
- the weight...very important...so an amp between 11 and 15 kg maximum

Or other idea a schmidt with
-more gain on 2.5 channel
- presence deep
-master volume

In fact an mix between schmidt and einstein.....the schminstein..lol

Best regards

WoW .Well pappa recieved my new POS lunchbox ,made in china arrived.Dang wish I new the good stuff was coming.Haven't checked the sight for awhile..LoL.Like the rest have said.I would be Happy ..LoL with Eint gain,2 channels,Must have deep for that tight fat bottom.LoL who doesn't love a fat bottom.Power like was said 2 IL -34 would be awesome but maybe a bit much.I've learned from my new POS that el-84 will get it done.The one thing I really like is a switch that will do the pentode tri=ode thing.LoL I've already ordered NOS german 84.For me German Nos power is heaven.Global master would be sweat.Channel switching.I'm old LoL so don't need lots of channels,just a clean capable of crunch Marshall & a creamy Dieazel kill channel.Don't need a crap of wisels and bells ,just Diezel Balls.Oh and please have a parrallel loop.Serial sucks.All my pack gear is TC with kill dry so you don't loose that Trade mark Diezel cream. As always a die hard Diezel worshiper.Thx again Pappa. Yeah no RF antenna all metal enclosure. :rock: :thumbsup: :LOL: :LOL:

15-30W head
Parallel loop
No MIDI
Headphone/record output
External bias points (for US only)
Channel 1: Sparkly clean to vintage breakup
Channel 2: High modern gain (the way only Diezel can do)

Back