What items are supposed to be in the box in a new Diezel amp

Joe-TX

I got nothing except the amp and power cable.

No manual, warranty card or nothing. Not even the candy Sweetwater usually puts in the box was there.

Is this normal?

I've never purchased a new Diezel but would sure think regardless who it came from it would have a manual/warranty card. Call Sweetwater.

MetalHeadMike":26qc6eez said:
I've never purchased a new Diezel but would sure think regardless who it came from it would have a manual/warranty card. Call Sweetwater.

I did. I’m on my second Paul amp from them. The first one came in and was missing all of the same items and the amp loooked as if someone had it and returned it before me. It was a little dusty and had something smeared on one side.

The replacement only had the amp and cable inside the box. Nothing else. Kind of a shock as I expected the normal things as well as the candy sweetwater usually puts in there. Nothing.

Oh well as long as the amp is new I’m good. So far this amp absolutely kills.

Peter Diezel":1ozo7dmf said:
The manual is on http://www.diezelamplification.com

Btw, our US distributor has to open the box and check the amp.

Thank you, sir!

I read the manual before I purchased the amp. It’s partially what sold me on this model.

My main concern was that I got a new amp and not someone else’s return. I’m confidant that I did so I’m good.

This amp is everyting I wanted it to be and more. I love it!

I can’t help but wonder why it’s not marketed as Diezel’s version of a modded Marshall but with Diezel characteristics and features.

The beauty of a Diezel is there is no warranty card needed. You have Peter's legendary service that will stand behind that amp forever!

Back