Any plans on ever doing another batch of Blueface VH4s???

pfapin05

Banned
I regret that I came on hard times and had to sell my reissue Blueface VH4 and would very much like to either track it down or get another one if it ever came up used. It would even be better if by some chance Diezel would do another run of these again!!! If anyone by chance has my reissue blueface VH4 that was signed by Peter I will buy it back from you in a heartbeat, just let me know... I lost contact of who I sold it to.

The issue is that we have to order minumum 200 pcs of this
blue anodized plates because the color is no industrial standard.
If I had 200 preorders I would do it :D

Purple!! I'm likely going to pick up a VH4 later this year... if it was purple... in a heartbeat!

Love my Herbert! Everyone who's said so is right... getting one will make you want another. :)

Recently saw a Hagen that was all black, including the knobs... looked quite evil! Love it!!

I'd be more interested in the blueface era circuitry being recreated and less interested in the colour of the faceplate :yes:

(Es ist lange her, seit wir Papa miteinander verbunden haben, ich hoffe, es geht dir und Stapfer gut. Ich denke, die Familie kommt Ende dieses Jahres mit meiner Mutter nach Europa. Ich werde Ihnen Bescheid geben. Lass uns über E-Mail reden. Einen schönen Tag und Grüße an die Familie.)

Unkle Mo :rock:

MOOSEHEADS":2twpdlb2 said:
I am all in on what Mo said. Matter a fact I would take 2 of them.
Yep.

Herr Peter, what do you think? Truthful recreation of the same blueface circuitry you had back in around '96....?? :D :yes: :thumbsup:

That amp would be a seller beyond most people's expectations I am almost positive.

Ventura":3mfsd7oq said:
MOOSEHEADS":3mfsd7oq said:
I am all in on what Mo said. Matter a fact I would take 2 of them.
Yep.

Herr Peter, what do you think? Truthful recreation of the same blueface circuitry you had back in around '96....?? :D :yes: :thumbsup:

That amp would be a seller beyond most people's expectations I am almost positive.

Can you please tell me what was special/different about the '96 blueface circuit? I'm relatively new to the Diezel world, but am eager to learn.

Just wonder... how a blueface differs from the regular silverface in terms of tonality ? I heard there has been a revision that makes a VH4 more gainy, and tighter... but no idea does it concerns on the production year that revises it or its actually the blueface that makes the diff ?

Back