Switch to full style
The only place on the web to discuss Diezel amps with other owners, Diezel reps and even the mastermind himself, Peter Diezel!
Post a reply

Incoming VH4

Sat, Jul 07, 2018 3:38am

So my new VH4 and first Diezel will arrive in a couple of days and I was wondering if there was anything I should do. Like should I check the bias or burn the power tubes in or anything like that?

Re: Incoming VH4

Sat, Jul 07, 2018 10:14am

Plug it in, turn it on and enjoy it :rock:

Sat, Jul 07, 2018 11:40am

Turn it on, plug in your favorite guitar, forget about all effects you may have in the beginning and enjoy.....

:thumbsup:

Sat, Jul 07, 2018 4:09pm

And clear your calendar for the rest of the day/week/month... :) Then, start saving up for your second one... ;)

Congrats, mate!! You're gonna love it!!

Sat, Jul 07, 2018 10:54pm

Awesome tracking says it should be here tomorrow! Starting to get to sick to go to work, cough cough..

Mon, Jul 09, 2018 9:46pm

So I got it and I all can say is wow! What I read was true. Like most of my amps I have bought them blind, having never seen, heard or touched them in the flesh and only going off people opinions on the internet. Mainly due to living in a somewhat isolated part of Australia. I'm very happy with it! If the amp was a person it would have balls the size of bull. That big meaty thick tone really blows my hair back. At first I gravitated more to channel 4 until I worked out how to dial in channel 3. Being used to Mesa's I was hesitant to dial the bass up past noon. But on this you can and it sounds tough as fuck! The clean channel is gorgeous also very musical. I compared them to my dual rec and mark v and now they seem like there balls haven't dropped yet. Well thats enough about big thick meaty ball sacks. Peter Diezel your a Wizard and thank you to Angelique? I think thats what it says. I think you better cook dinner tonight Peter your wife has done a very nice job building my amp. Thanks again. :rock:

Mon, Jul 09, 2018 10:03pm

Awesome!! If it's anything like my Herbert, you'll be finding new sounds in there for months!! Enjoy!! Diezel makes some of the greatest amps ever built, IMHO. :rock:

Tue, Jul 10, 2018 1:19am

barryswanson wrote:So I got it and I all can say is wow! What I read was true. Like most of my amps I have bought them blind, having never seen, heard or touched them in the flesh and only going off people opinions on the internet. Mainly due to living in a somewhat isolated part of Australia. I'm very happy with it! If the amp was a person it would have balls the size of bull. That big meaty thick tone really blows my hair back. At first I gravitated more to channel 4 until I worked out how to dial in channel 3. Being used to Mesa's I was hesitant to dial the bass up past noon. But on this you can and it sounds tough as fuck! The clean channel is gorgeous also very musical. I compared them to my dual rec and mark v and now they seem like there balls haven't dropped yet. Well thats enough about big thick meaty ball sacks. Peter Diezel your a Wizard and thank you to Angelique? I think thats what it says. I think you better cook dinner tonight Peter your wife has done a very nice job building my amp. Thanks again. :rock:

Thanks for the kind words :-) The amp was built by Angelika not my wife. But also Angelika is doing
a great job since decades.

Best regards,
Peter

Tue, Jul 10, 2018 3:05am

Sorry I thought Angelika was your wife some reason. Haha, sorry about that.

Tue, Jul 10, 2018 7:41pm

Welkome to the Family!!!!

:rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: Congratz on one of the best amps in the world... You won't be disappointed!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

Unkle Mo

Wed, Jul 11, 2018 1:45am

Thanks Uncle Mo! I have been playing around with an aby pedal. So it the signal chain is from my ESP MX250 then split into my Mesa Mark V and VH4 with those both having there own Mesa over size slant 4x12 cabs. Yeah Mumma. I understand why Mr Hetfield likes blending those tones. I hit a E minor power chord and all the females within a five kilometre radius fell pregnant!

Wed, Jul 11, 2018 12:41pm

barryswanson wrote:Thanks Uncle Mo! I have been playing around with an aby pedal. So it the signal chain is from my ESP MX250 then split into my Mesa Mark V and VH4 with those both having there own Mesa over size slant 4x12 cabs. Yeah Mumma. I understand why Mr Hetfield likes blending those tones. I hit a E minor power chord and all the females within a five kilometre radius fell pregnant!

LOL :lol: :LOL:
congrats for the amp, I own mine since 2009 and it's still the best sounding amp on the earth.

Sun, Jul 15, 2018 11:31am

barryswanson wrote:Thanks Uncle Mo! I have been playing around with an aby pedal. So it the signal chain is from my ESP MX250 then split into my Mesa Mark V and VH4 with those both having there own Mesa over size slant 4x12 cabs. Yeah Mumma. I understand why Mr Hetfield likes blending those tones. I hit a E minor power chord and all the females within a five kilometre radius fell pregnant!

:lol: :LOL: :thumbsup:

Whatcha using as a splitter??

Sun, Jul 15, 2018 10:00pm

Just a Radial Bigshot ABY
Post a reply