So cute...

Attachments

• VHMF.jpg
    VHMF.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 3,890
  • VHMR.jpg
    VHMR.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 3,503
There seems to be no USB, how to change the IR file? Is the internal load automatically connected ON, if speaker jacks are empty? Or does the "Mode" switch affect to internal load somehow?

TTV":1cmksed0 said:
There seems to be no USB, how to change the IR file? Is the internal load automatically connected ON, if speaker jacks are empty? Or does the "Mode" switch affect to internal load somehow?

On the protoype there is no USB and "Mode" let you switch between two different IR prloaded internally.
The internal load is automatically connected when there's no speaker.

Do you know the price of the Mini yet?
It looks awesome and very interesting indeed.
The VHX is of course ultimate, but I'm guessing it's not in the same league regarding price ;)

TTV":3t3nzwxx said:
Is the size same as Big Max or D-Moll or something else? Price please :)

It's smaller and cute :)
Price will be finalized when the production version is out.

Here's an overview to get an idea of the size:

Attachments

• diezel.jpg
    diezel.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 3,364
Leo Diezel":9ihc4pmu said:
TTV":9ihc4pmu said:

On the protoype there is no USB and "Mode" let you switch between two different IR prloaded internally.

So are we still months away from production version?
I know you dont know price but could
You balkpark. A range
Like 2000-2500 USD ?

gtr31":1vdh5mzf said:
Leo Diezel":1vdh5mzf said:
TTV":1vdh5mzf said:

So are we still months away from production version?
I know you dont know price but could
You balkpark. A range
Like 2000-2500 USD ?

As soon as I have a solid information I will disclose it :)

Looks bigger than I had hoped for, though I can't say I'm surprised. Would be nice to know the dimensions and weight so I can do the "can it fit in my carry on" test.

greatzot":3d3rp0tu said:
Looks bigger than I had hoped for, though I can't say I'm surprised. Would be nice to know the dimensions and weight so I can do the "can it fit in my carry on" test.

Exactly my thoughts when I was looking at the photos of the Mini.

Back