Smaller Wattage Diezel

I'm living in France, I know is possible to order the vh-mini. I tried to contact Peter Stapfer, unfortunatly i haven't any answer yet.

Looks like the VH Micro has officially dropped.

But where is the tube based VH mini we've been waiting YEARS for????

As Leo said months ago, VH Mini is ready (has been since 2020) and waiting the launch. Perhaps it will happen 2022 ...

Hello Leo....I started this thread a while ago....Basically no info since then but you guys say everything is finalized.....You will not upset anyone by posting some pictures and info about the Mini VH.....go ahead and please wet our appetites as no one will get upset....Spark some interest .....Thanks

Anxiously waiting and confident the Diezel team will knock it out the park. Peter and gang have always been a pleasure to work with.

As Leo said months ago, VH Mini is ready (has been since 2020) and waiting the launch. Perhaps it will happen 2022 ...
Q3/2022 ongoing, when will the all tube VH Mini see the daylight and become available?

I was thinking of waiting for the Mini, but got a VH-2 instead. It’s 100 watts, but can still do “restroom volume”.
Agree, It does low volume better than my old 25watt mesa mark V as well as my 18 watt Tyler HM-18.

Amazing master volume control

MESA is no longer distributed in Europe since their acquisition by Gibson (n)😢
So after 5 minutes of digging, this seems unrelated to Gibson acquiring them. It sounds like the transformer supplier went out of business during the pandemic and Mesa is waiting to recertify the new transformer with EU regulators. They can't sell anything, including cabs, even if they want to. If anyone wants Mesa stuff, maybe email them and ask what you can do. See this in r/MesaBoogie.

Back