Which Cab 4X12?

Lionel Draco

I know this question has been butchered beyond relief, but which is the best Diezel Cab for the Diezel VH4?
FLV30, RLV30, FLK100 or RLK100?

Depends on the flavour of tone you want. And what you're doing with your VH4.

I personally prefer the FL K100 for recording as it's more neutral, however, the K100s need to be pushed to really sing (read: loud)
The V30 is the speaker by which Peter & Peter typically run their tone tests, but that's just likely because it's such a common speaker.
I like the RL V30 cab for live and loud settings - the V30s cut nicely - and the RL aspect takes the ice-pick out of the sizzle.
FL V30 was too spikey - IMHO / YMMV.

Depends on the musical style (K100s slay in the lows and power department, but can feel dead and stiff if not pushed; V30s are better at lower volumes, more rich, but if you're pushing the cab - it comes down to RL vs FL, and I'd go RL for V30s).

If you want brootz and volume - FL K100 all the way. And a strong back :thumbsup: :rock:

Just my 2 cents.
Unkle Mo

Ventura":qdw3pufw said:
Depends on the flavour of tone you want. And what you're doing with your VH4.

I personally prefer the FL K100 for recording as it's more neutral, however, the K100s need to be pushed to really sing (read: loud)
The V30 is the speaker by which Peter & Peter typically run their tone tests, but that's just likely because it's such a common speaker.
I like the RL V30 cab for live and loud settings - the V30s cut nicely - and the RL aspect takes the ice-pick out of the sizzle.
FL V30 was too spikey - IMHO / YMMV.

Depends on the musical style (K100s slay in the lows and power department, but can feel dead and stiff if not pushed; V30s are better at lower volumes, more rich, but if you're pushing the cab - it comes down to RL vs FL, and I'd go RL for V30s).

If you want brootz and volume - FL K100 all the way. And a strong back :thumbsup: :rock:

Just my 2 cents.
Unkle Mo

Back