Trying to hunt down a Blueface

dansouvigny

Hi all-
For the last few years I've been trying to track down a Blueface VH4, to little or no avail. One popped up on Reverb a couple years back, but didn't have the funds ready to go. There's one on eBay right now, but they are asking $12.5k for it which seems absolutely ridiculous to me. Does anyone know the whereabouts of one for sale?

I just checked the listing on eBay. That is one of the re-issues Peter did in 2011 or so.
If it was one of the original blue face from 95-97 it might be worth some money but that guy is smoking crack if he thinks he can command that price for that amp.
3k tops..

You just have to keep an eye out; also do what you can to check listing in Europe. That's where I found the one that I bought, and it cost a fortune ultimately to get it into the United States due to fees from shipping, brokerage, and customs.

For what it's worth, I like the tone of the new Silverfaces more and sold the Blueface.

cardinal":2xewczrf said:
You just have to keep an eye out; also do what you can to check listing in Europe. That's where I found the one that I bought, and it cost a fortune ultimately to get it into the United States due to fees from shipping, brokerage, and customs.

For what it's worth, I like the tone of the new Silverfaces more and sold the Blueface.
Yerp. More elusive than the Bogner Rev.2 but ya just gotta keep your eyes open to all avenues and forums. Place some WTBs on forums and pages on FB, you may get some traction.

I personally dig the mid era silverfaces better. But to each their own.

All brilliant amps in their own right :rawk:

Haha ya that was me. I didn't really want to sell the amp Im going to tour with it. I was just going to see if someone was willing to pay for it. tbh I was trolling everyone. Have a happy labor day :D

Back