Midi Problem with my VH4

Metaddict

I´m using a Voodoo Lab GCP and GCX to switch between Channels and Pedals and everything workd fine for the last 4 Years. Just a couple of days ago my Amp won´t allow to switch between Channels anymore. If i want to switch from Channel 3 to Channel 4 i would have to do it by hand. I did check all Cables and Connections and everything else is fine.
Is the Midi-Chip not working anymore? Did that happen to anybody from you?

never had this, but as first troubleshooting I would connect only the VH4, reset it to OMNI Mode MIDI and see if it works (in case you didn't had the same idea already)...

All intact. No Pin is broken and it is a 5 Pin-Active Cable. The same i use all These Years. I use a 2 Amp Setup, Roland JC for Cleans and the VH4 for Heavy stuff. So the Voodoo Lab works on the one Hand as a A/B Box and to Switch between Rhythm/Lead on my VH4. A/B Funktion works. Also switching the Pedals in my Rack ON/OFF.

The Tech(a Servicestation in Frankfurt) is completely busy and won’t be able to look after it. The first appointment would be in October.
Is there a way I can call you?

Just found out that in the MIDI Monitor of DP when I press a key on my motif the light for the motif DOES light up so now I know the Motif is in communication with DP, but why isnt it sounding and recording into it?

Back