VH4 and 7 different Les Pauls

belensky

Here is some VH4 samples and 7 differed Les Pauls from different era, actually I was making comparisons between different Les Pauls but if somebody wants to hear some VH4 goodnesses here you go

ORIGINAL TEXT FROM THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION
Here is second part of my comparison between some old Gibson Les Paul and more modern era Gibson guitars. This time I have are all original 1979 Les Paul Custom, 1980 Les Paul Custom with Seymour Duncan Seth lover Pickups, 2002 Les Paul 1958 reissue with mahogany top, 2011 Les Paul 1958 reissue, 2013 Les Paul Traditional, 2013 CC10 Tom Scholz 1968 Les Paul, and 2002 Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom with EMG pickups, Some people say that nothing sounds like vintage Les Paul, some don't consider Les Paul from 1970-1983 era to be the real deal since they were made differently than Les Pauls from 50's or 60's. I had an opportunity to compare some Gibsons from different eras, and record this video to share it with people. Obviously, every guitar makes you play differently; strings, pickups weren't the same, so take this review with a grain of salt. Recorded through Diezel VH4, Marshal 4x12 Cabinet with Greenback speakers for crunch and Lead. Marshal 4x12 Cabinet with Fane Purpleback speakers for clean, and 4x12 Diezel with Eminence Governor for High gain rhythm. Some delay and modulation done by Eventide H3000, and reverb by Lexicon PCM90 everything recorded with Suhr Reactive Load and Universal Audio Apollo interface

Great video
Really love these examples but confused as to what we're actually hearing
You said everything was recorded with a Suhr Reactive Load (I assume not a Reactive Load IR) but you list what the speakers are used for each style and I don't see a mic
:thumbsup:

Back