Filter cap values vh4?

Rilke

I am getting ready to order some new filter caps for my '05 vh4 (not that the old ones are ruined, but just as a general spring cleaning thing) and forgot to note down the values when I left the studio (won't see the amp for a week).

As far as I remember there are 4x 50+50uf 500v but I can't find the value of the last (smaller one).
Can someone please help me confirm 4x 50+50uf 500v's and perhaps help me with the value of the last?
EDIT: diameter of the small (if easy to suss out) would be great as well :doh:

I've already written with Peter twice today and don't want to pester him more ? thanks in advance,
Best regards Christian

To my knowledge there are 4 filter caps (mains, screens, PI and preamp), all are 100uf (which as you say 50/50 will do). I recapped mine recently but went with single 100uf caps. It’s a little easier that way

Rilke":11r6fqjm said:
I am getting ready to order some new filter caps for my '05 vh4 (not that the old ones are ruined, but just as a general spring cleaning thing) and forgot to note down the values when I left the studio (won't see the amp for a week).

As far as I remember there are 4x 50+50uf 500v but I can't find the value of the last (smaller one).
Can someone please help me confirm 4x 50+50uf 500v's and perhaps help me with the value of the last?
EDIT: diameter of the small (if easy to suss out) would be great as well :doh:

I've already written with Peter twice today and don't want to pester him more ? thanks in advance,
Best regards Christian

The smaller one is the cap for heater DC. Minimum is 10 volt / 22000µF.
If you can get a 47000µF is perfect. Diameter is 35 mm.
But why replace it ?

Back