VH2 Clips - Hard Rock - Tool, AIC, etc

Jesus H. man!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :worship: :worship: :worship: :2thumbsup:

Logged in to simply say GREAT FUCKING DEMO!!!!! GREAT chops!!!!!! Holy SHIZ man, that thing sounds dope - did you mention signal chain? Didn't bother looking at YT notes, was too busy watching you nail the "nuances" of those top-drawer players (and ya did it with STYLE man!!).

Sounds amazing. And really REALLY great playing Bro!!
:rawk:
Unkle Mo

Ventura":a00dydpm said:
Jesus H. man!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :worship: :worship: :worship: :2thumbsup:

Logged in to simply say GREAT FUCKING DEMO!!!!! GREAT chops!!!!!! Holy SHIZ man, that thing sounds dope - did you mention signal chain? Didn't bother looking at YT notes, was too busy watching you nail the "nuances" of those top-drawer players (and ya did it with STYLE man!!).

Sounds amazing. And really REALLY great playing Bro!!
:rawk:
Unkle Mo

Thanks Mo!

Amazing amp and playing!

I need to get one ASAP, will probably wait until NAMM 2020 in January.

You have not listed the mics you used to record this in the video description? Would appreciate the info :)

hopesfall":2ah5nra8 said:
Amazing amp and playing!

I need to get one ASAP, will probably wait until NAMM 2020 in January.

You have not listed the mics you used to record this in the video description? Would appreciate the info :)

Thanks dude.

Amp was going into a Suhr Reactive Load --> Ownhammer Vintage 30 IR (Pretty sure it was the Bogner 4x12)

Fantastic work. Tight, clear and aggressive tone you've summoned from the VH2. The playing and the tone are both inspiring me want to go play my gear, thanks for putting some wind in my sails! (its only 6am, so I best not wake the house though)

Philhouse":3gx87jw2 said:
Fantastic work. Tight, clear and aggressive tone you've summoned from the VH2. The playing and the tone are both inspiring me want to go play my gear, thanks for putting some wind in my sails! (its only 6am, so I best not wake the house though)

Well that's the best damn compliment. You being inspired is making me feel inspired.

Back