Diezel Herbert will be king with added the dynamic structure

hopkinWFG

Hi Peter.... just wonder if you be able to make the Herbert to have more intereaction with heavy picking style? Aka dynamics.... ?

hopkinWFG":8r9e9yip said:
Hi Peter.... just wonder if you be able to make the Herbert to have more intereaction with heavy picking style? Aka dynamics.... ?

Thanks for letting me know but I don´t miss any
dynamic on the Herbert.

Best regards,
Peter

belensky":30c20d6s said:
there is more than enough dynamic. I don't get you.

I played and did an A/B test as this brand "X" has way more reaction spectrum than the Herbert i got... i know its silly to compare not within the camp of Diezel products...

The tone is monsterous on my Herbert Mk2 no doubt about it but if Peter could have this amp to react more to different picking intensity it be really an Emperor...

Anyway i just snag a VH4 serial 0801030... will this VH4 be builded on 2008? And thats when Peter took the revision for more presence and lesser compression mod?

Sorry Diezel just grow on me lately and being a broke guy i could only steal off from a used market..... :( haha

I have a strong feeling that i would like da VH4 abit more judging from the info reading off from this forum page here.....

What kind of guitar are you using with these amps? I've seen people post about diezels missing dynamics only to find out that they had been playing guitars with EMGs :_).
It is true that there is a characteristic compression across all the diezels that I tried (herb, vh3, fokker, hagen) but - they all had one thing in common -> they played really well with low output pickups (teles, strats, LPs with things bridge pups around 8-9kOhm).

This is one of the reasons IMHO why e.g. rectos - which are amps that do not compress and have much more sag - benefit from boosting or using high output pickups. Because they benefit from a narrower compressed tigther signal.
Compared to diezels that benefit from wider and broader and less compressed guitar input sounds.

K-Roll":1c8qmkkd said:
What kind of guitar are you using with these amps? I've seen people post about diezels missing dynamics only to find out that they had been playing guitars with EMGs :_).
It is true that there is a characteristic compression across all the diezels that I tried (herb, vh3, fokker, hagen) but - they all had one thing in common -> they played really well with low output pickups (teles, strats, LPs with things bridge pups around 8-9kOhm).

This is one of the reasons IMHO why e.g. rectos - which are amps that do not compress and have much more sag - benefit from boosting or using high output pickups. Because they benefit from a narrower compressed tigther signal.
Compared to diezels that benefit from wider and broader and less compressed guitar input sounds.

Haha yes... am ashamed to say that ! I use a jackson sl1 with emgs... will dump it off to a used market for a fishman fluence soon....

Cause just yesterday i played my other jackson with stock duncan JB on a Herbert it really exhibits the true sonic tone and feel... it definately feel better with passive pickups.. but on a duncan JB i looses the emg tightness... time for new pickup hunt !!

Back