Hello together...

my rigpic...have a nice day.

Bbgain

Attachments

• IMG_1502rigpic.jpg
    IMG_1502rigpic.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 7,712
hairychris444":da52c said:
Proof that there is such a thing as a messy Diezel owner... Me at rehearsal...

2194325557_5bd3e6322b.jpg

that looks so fucking cool, really nice combination. btw nile rocks dude !!!!!

ENDITOL":9df38 said:
Blackmachine! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Absolutely! Doug is THE MAN!!! :thumbsup:

Got another one coming in the next few months so will be going to visit him to look at his wood stocks in the next few weeks. Yay! :yes:

EDIT: The great thing is that he optimizes all his guitars on Diezel amps - well, he is one of the UK importers - and his reference guitar for quality is a PRS CU22 Artist Pack. Can't go wrong really.!

Stephen always has the most beautiful guitars I know. Look at the ES . . .

Real Gentlemen Guitars for a Class A Gentleman !

Hi Guys,

New member to the diezel family as of yesterday and I can safely say I'm going to be a longtime convert. I bought this amp without ever hearing it and i can safely say imo it is the best amp i have ever heard (obvioulsy for my style of music). I cannot praise Mr Diezel enough for creating this monster. Anyway onto the pics....

DSCF0612.jpg

DSCF0606.jpg

And a sneaky one of one of the guitars that go through this beast.

DSCF0614.jpg

Thanks

Chris

Thank you Bato and Olaf! :) :salute: You both are just too kind. :worship:
Actually, as nice as that particular ES 335 is, it belongs to the other guitar player in our band. I had Stephen Mesplé, owner of Wildwood Guitars, hand select it for him. It is a stellar sounding, playing, and feeling guitar for sure.

My semi-solid is this one.
gb_356_cs30284_top.jpg

As Olaf already knows, it is a CS-356F-59, and the first blonde one made. It rarely sees live action these days as we are not doing the work that this guitar would allow me to do my best at. Also, our band insists that I play the LP.

While I have owned way too many guitars, I am down to these two at present due to helping my wife start up her business, and these are really most all that I really need to accomplish what is asked of me at present.
Stephen

New pic of the rig :D

rig.jpg

BTW I see some of you have VHT 2x12s (P50s?). I'm thinking of getting one. How do you like it with Herbert, how do they compare to v30s?

nbarts":6ws30k1j said:
New pic of the rig :D

rig.jpg

BTW I see some of you have VHT 2x12s (P50s?). I'm thinking of getting one. How do you like it with Herbert, how do they compare to v30s?
Hey nbarts I have the VHT 2x12 on TGP for sale, I used it with my Herbert. I don't have a 2x12 with V30's, but I have compared it to my VHT angled 4x12 W/V30's and an Orange straight cab W/V30's. The P50's have a little more low end than the VHT 4x12 but are about as bright. Compared to the Orange cab though, the P50's have a little less low end and are much brighter. The Orange is a pretty dark sounding cab compared to either of the VHT cabs I have. Dave

Back